It can't be? *update pg4*

i just look at my old IC and they look similar to yours i did get one VERY FAINT positive on a FRER but all my other test have been neg. now im on progest. to bring on AF since i skipped it in November i have 3 pills left and AF should be here thats usually how it happens but nothing waiting on my blood test to come back so don't know if im preg. or not..but i hope all goes well for you!

umm..that looks exactly like my first positive IC....

eee... now im worried! I googled too and saw quite a few that had hair lines on pink dye tests and they were bfps :dohh:

Eskimo I really hope its your bfp hun :hugs: please let me know how you get on x

I have been really crampy, its the first ever time I have been since the afterbirth bleed, hope its just af and its just a coincidence im having it now!

O crap I just hope the tests arrive tomorrow and put me out of my missery!

What is to be is to be but I do hope it was an evap :cry:

I got pregnant with Erin when Toby was 5months old and 100% breastfed after I didn't take contraception on hols with us:dohh:

But............I had a bit of a scare when Erin was tiny as well and I had 3 tests that looked similar to yours but I wasn't pregnant. I've had a test comeout like that a few months after I'd given birth to my daughter Abi too so until you do a different brand of test I wouldn't panic just yet:winkwink:

Thank you for your reply Hevs x

If you don't mind me asking, did you continue to breastfeed?

i completely understand your worry, hun. i also help run a LLL breastfeeding group and am trained in peer support, breastfeeding is very important to me too so i understand. Lots of women have managed to tandem feed, though, as im sure you know :) A friend of mine had a baby who weaned during her pregnancy but came back to the breast when her new baby was born :hugs: PM if you ever want to talk xxx

did ur tests come this morning hunny, did u test again.....i do hope u get the answer u want and if honest i never did trust a IC unless it was pink fat and clearly visable anything else in my eyes is evap as they have broken my heart every month for a year i hate them. do let us know how u get on huns we all waiting lol xxx

Thank you for your reply Hevs x

If you don't mind me asking, did you continue to breastfeed?

When I was pregnant with Erin you mean? I carried on till I was 19wks pregnant and Toby was 9 months old. Unfortunately I have an irritable uterus and go into early labour and feeding gave me horrid pains and tightenings as the pregnancy progressed (I noticed this from about 14wks onwards) and eventually talked myself into stopping as I was nervous about prem-labour again.

In a "normal" pregnancy though there souldn't be a problem to carry on feeding:winkwink:

Thanks everyone!
im_mi thanks hun :hugs:

Charlie i hope your right and it was just an evap, I do hope you get your thick 2nd line soon! :hugs:

Hevs i suppose if I were then yeah id just have to go with the flow, I had two healthy pregnancys so I assume id be ok to carry on, if not I think my pump is going to have to come out and ill start storing bm!

Well im at the workshop and I apparently have a package at home, so will test as soon as I get back and will let you all know! Wont be back home till late though :hugs:

i love your siggy about the pram, by the way :laugh2: i am a babywearer too! sooo much lovelier than pushchairs :)

Right I did a test this morning!

And it was a BIG FAT NEGATIVE! :happydance:

Bloody ICs are awful! scared the crap out of me! but I will from now on be making sure its protected! :thumbup:
And we can now plan to ttc after shes one like I wanted to in the first place :happydance:

Never ever have I been happy to see one line! :happydance:

Thank you everyone for your support! :hugs:

glad you got the result you wanted! you're not alone in the throwing caution to the wind tho - i was BF katie and on night when she was about 3 months old thought sod it it wont happen to me!! 9 months later and i've got a 13 month old and a 3 week old :lol: oh and i'm 21 and a single mum - i look great walkin down the road :rofl:

Glad its gone the way you wanted it hun, seems wierd to be saying that lol. x

Hugs....now be more careful until you're ready for another bundle:winkwink::flower:

:hugs: thank you very much everyone!

Aww Alice I feel for you, its hard enough without being judged! I'm 23 and people seem to think I am a lot younger, still don't make it right though!

Again thank you everyone for your support :flower:

Will surely be back here awaiting my bfp in the future :thumbup:

:kiss:

congrats on your BFN!!! hahaha that sounds so weird!!

Yes i'm a devon girl, from Okehampton! You?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->