It feels like she's stuck

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
So the baby was head down but then flipped back to transverse. Now it feels like shes trying to move and trying to move but she can't :dohh: She keeps making the same movements over and over and over again and its driving me NUTS! She's been at it all morning! :dohh:

Have you got your arse up in the air? Isn't that supposed to help?!

I've been leaning forward on a chair for a while but it didn't do very much. I think she's just too tall. The drs said shes really long and doesn't have a lot of room left...that was 2 weeks ago ahh

Have you got your arse up in the air? Isn't that supposed to help?!

:rofl: :rofl:
Thats got to be a good look for a pregnant women tee hee hee!!

Hee hee! My arse is now so fat it permanently looks like it's up in the air!

Rae, maybe try lying dorn on the bed with you legs up against the wall. My midwife recommended this to help by breech little one turn. She said if he starts moving like he;s trying to get round, do it!!!

xx

Is she stuck head down or sideways? Maybe she's engaged? Actually mine seems to flail around a lot and I'm half convinced he's trying to move round to head down but can't manage it. Maybe they're just repetitive because there's not a lot in their lives yet? lol

I tried the arse in the air thing, supposed to get your chest low to the ground or bed or whatever you're on. It wrecks! I couldn't sustain it for more than a few seconds!

Is she stuck head down or sideways? Maybe she's engaged? Actually mine seems to flail around a lot and I'm half convinced he's trying to move round to head down but can't manage it. Maybe they're just repetitive because there's not a lot in their lives yet? lol

I tried the arse in the air thing, supposed to get your chest low to the ground or bed or whatever you're on. It wrecks! I couldn't sustain it for more than a few seconds!

Nah she's stuck sideways, it feels like shes trying to go back head down but can't quite make it. I'll try the legs against the wall thing

Swaying your hips is supposed to help, also figure of 8 with your pelvis. When you sit, sit on a chair backwards straddled across the seat with your arms leaning on the back of the chair on a pillow. That's supposed to help too.

Try leaning on your hands and knees for a while - apparantely that can get them to turn - or bouncing on a pilates ball!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"