It feels like there is a finger poking around inside of my uterus! LOL! Any insight?

K

katiemae7031

So, a little background--I haven't had a period since April. No biggie..I have PCOS, so my cycles are very irregular. I stock up on the little $tree tests because I have to take one every month just to make sure that I'm not pregnant when I end up skipping my period (yes, it's a hassle). The last time I took one was a week ago. BFN.

Well, all morning today, I have felt these weird kinda sharp twinges behind my pubic bone. It's like a short pinch (not painful, just noticeable). I have literally felt probably 20+ of these "twinges." Now, this has got me thinking that maybe I should test again???? But me and DH haven't BD'd in about 2 weeks (very busy work schedules)...so wouldn't I have tested positive a week ago if I was pregnant? Am I making this into nothing? I really don't "feel" preggers at all...When I conceived DS, I was as sick as a dog from 5 weeks to 15 weeks, and I just *knew* I was pregnant before I even peed on the dang stick! What are other things that can cause these little twinges? At first I thought it could be that I might be ov'ing, but these pinches aren't really on the left or the right or in my ovary area...I'm kinda confused :shrug: I'm having one right now as I type this lol! What's up with this?

Take an ovulation test and see if its ov?

I actually don't have any or I would! I go into work today at 2...maybe I can manage to leave a little earlier to make time to stop at a store and get some. I will have to use it while I'm at work..(is that weird?)

Nope I know plenty people who test at work xD

Well...I guess the only way to find out is to just test! I will use 1 of each this afternoon/evening...we'll see how it goes........

Definitely not weird to test at work. If I didn't do my testing there, I'd almost never get it done! Good luck, Fx'ed that a line shows up on one of the two tests for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->