It happened again, upset! update on page 3!!!!

TBH, I am sure we all feel like you do, but I was just trying to say that your time will come and she probably didn't tell your husband instead of you so that she could be horrible, but so she could protect you. Just another way of looking at it. I always find it is better having another person's view, because I get so caught up sometimes and the only person it hurts is me. Then someone, like my husband, comes along and says 'well maybe...'. It's not an attack.

I know exactly how u feel, all my friends are pg with baby no2 although im over the moon for them I still wish deeply it would be my turn.
Our turn will come hun xx
:hug:

I feel so guilty and stupid now for posting this! :blush:

And sorry Carrie1983 I knew what you meant and I should have thought that's why she didn't tell me! :dohh:

I wish i could un-post this and all the things I said - as silly ol me was preg all this time! I tested yesterday which was around 11-12dpo and got a faint but very pink line! :happydance:

probably why i was so emotional about it!

:hug:Thanks everyone for your support anyway and you were right about my time coming - just sooner than I thought! was so convinced I wasn't preg this month.

It's still early days so trying desperately not to get too excited!

mad isn't it - now do I tell my friend? she must have only just found out too seeing as she's only 4 weeks herself! I'm 3w5days!

Thanks ladies - my friends due date is 12 days before mine! yay.

congratulations! and now you know your biggest pregnancy symptom to be looking out for, your friend announcing her pregnancy!!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->