It happened!

punkymom

Reaction score
hello :flower:

I am almost scared to write this but I just wanted to show my "ticker" because I am so so so excited.

I am 5 weeks and 1 day today! :happydance:

When did you start feeling symptoms?
When did you get morning sickness?
Did you throw up?

Love you all! :hugs:

Congrats! :flower:

I would like to know when people felt symptoms too! I only have sore boobs! Do u have any symptoms? Exciting isn't it!:happydance:

I am so excited!

I feel really nauseous most of the time and my breasts hurt and I am constipated. I also wake up really sweaty. I don't know if thats part of pregnancy or not.

YAY! I'll take it all! :happydance:

Sounds like you're getting more symptoms! Good stuff lol! I am hoping for more symptoms soon. Is this your 1st?

Yes, This will be my first! :D
How about you?

It's my second. I remember seeing a tiny flicker at about 6 weeks on an ultrasound showing a heart beat! I didn't have morning sickness until 10weeks with my first, and it stopped at 17weeks. Pregnancy is my favourite time where body image is concerned, I always felt good about my bump and new shape! Only thing I'm not looking forward to is the skin changes, I got terrible spots on my back and face. But it was easy to cover up with makeup. I also didn't think I had stretch marks as I was really tanned, but when my tan wore off I realised I had loads lol! I love them though!

Sorry don't have much experience as I don't track ovulation or ovulation symptoms. I suggest you see your doctor, they will be able to help you work out whats going on. Lots of other ladies on here are very clued up so you will hopefully get some good answers soon. Wishing you lots of luck and babydust

Wantabeam I know! Its like how can you not love the changes! It is so cool! I am going in for my first ultrasound at 7 weeks. I am soon beyond excited! :happydance: I hope my bean is doing GREAT! <3

Huge congratulations! :) hope that you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and have began to feel nauseous over the past few days, although I've not yet thrown up! I also have been having headaches at night time since I got my positive test!

How long were you trying for?

Awww congrats. :hugs:
I didn't get symptoms including all day sickness, until 8 weeks.
Good luck !

We were trying sense January of last year.
Mine is a super long story but basically I overcame a illness and am so grateful to be alive and with child! <3

A - You should go to your doctor.
That will be your best bet for real help. :) GL

Just wanted to let you know when my sickness kicked in...I was 6w5d...and is just now starting to let up. I know 7 weeks doesn't sound like much, but when you're living it its horrible! I'd throw up 10-15 times a day, got on meds and it lowered to 1-4 times per day. Just hope you're one of the lucky ones who just gets sore boobs!

One of my more annoying symptom to date is a stuffy nose. Been with me since the beginning and is showing no mercy.

My morning sickness started at 6 weeks, and has not let up. It started with me just gagging, and has progressively led to me throwing up. Not to be gross, but I have been puking this white, saliva like stuff. I googled it and apparently it is common from when you are not eating enough!:shrug: I feel like I have been eating a lot.

Hey congratulations. Such exciting news :hugs:
TTC: 3years
BFP: 10 dpo
Symtpoms: Sore breasts from ovulation until 7 or 8 weeks
I felt sick until 7 or 8 weeks but only threw up 3 times, not because of something I ate but because of gagging on my own flem :haha: yuck
Definitely more tired right from the start, and just now starting to get a little more energy. I have been pretty lucky as far as symptoms go...none were severe. GL

We were trying sense January of last year.
Mine is a super long story but basically I overcame a illness and am so grateful to be alive and with child! <3

Wow, it's great you are well and with child!:happydance: I know how you feel. Just as we were about to try for 2nd baby I was diagnosed with a large brain tumor. Had to have surgery. Scariest time of my life. It was actually increased strange symptoms during my first pregnancy that brought my attention to it. The pregnancy hormones made it grow even quicker eeek! But 8 weeks post surgery and I'm alive and preggers with our 2nd! Huray!:happydance::happydance:

wantabeam thats incredible! <3
Stay strong! I think we both
have a lot of really great things coming to us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->