It has been a long time!

PearDrops20

Reaction score
So where to start, we have not been able to TTC as we have not been able to get out of the small flat we are currently living in!

So because of that we are waiting for a little bit longer, hopefully we will get our deposit together soon and can move to a bigger place.

Instead of thinking about babies (Which is SO hard right now) I am going to focus on getting a job which I have been trying to do since my son was 13 months old, I do volunteering so i'm hoping that will help me. I have an interview on Thursday for a healthcare assistant position so keep your fingers crossed for me! :thumbup:

How is everyone doing?

:flower:

Good luck with your job interview on thursday. Let us know how it goes. It's one step more along your wtt journey

I am also hoping to move house while WTT. But its a bit of a nightmare at the moment... so i'll probably be here for the long haul.

xxx

I'm in a similar boat, we do live in a hues, but we need insurance, my DH has a good job but no insurance, I have been interviewing for a job in a hospital with great insurance, so hopefully I will hear about that soon, if I get the job, we can TTC very soon! Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->