It has been a long time!!!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Thomas'mum, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Thomas'mum

Thomas'mum Well-Known Member

Hello !!!!

I have not been on the forum for ages, several months I think!!!!
    I had a quick look at the threads and Dionne I cannot beleive how much Harvey has grown up!!!! Mind you Thomas is a big boy now, my baby has gone!!!! There is a smiley that summer up my boy :muaha:I am in the midlle of course.

So how do you enjoy all your toddlers? Thomas still does not talk at 20 months of age, not a single word ( although very chatty in baby language and can count to 10 in baby language) But he has started tantrums which sometimes drive me :headspin:

I'll be glad to hear from you all, see how you get on. right I am off, am going to read some more threads, have some catch up to do lol

Speak soon

2. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Hi, its great to hear from you!!!!! How are you doing? Seren is also being a devil and angel, thrives in the middle of chaos. I am expecting baby number 2, was a massive surprise!!! Hope you post again soon xx

3. Thomas'mum

Hey Beanie, congratulations!!!! Oh no, I am not ready for baby number 2, think I will never be ready for one!!!! ;)
    I think I am not the mothering type I am afraid. I love Thomas to bits but I wish I could have a bit of freedom. I have never been to the cinema or did anything on my own since he was born, the only time I am without him is at work, so I never get any personal space. So baby number 2 is out of the question now lol

Am on holiday until 3rd of september, that is why i am trying to catch up a bit!!!! Any news of Emilia? I think a lot of you two!!!!

4. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

hehe I am not ready for baby 2. It was just getting to the settling stage, Seren getting more independant, and here I go again.

Emilia has been very busy with her new business, she sells slings and other fab baby things. I hear from her occasionally and she sounds like she is doing great :)

5. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

:hi:

You should plan some 'my space' even if its an hour at a gym ... :hugs: Tantrums don't sound good :rofl:

Lovely to see you again if you remember me lol

x x

6. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

Hiya, hope you and Thomas are doing well! i knw what you mean about the devil/angel thing !!! lol
    Am also expecting number 2 and starting to panic how i will cope !!! lmao!

Steph xx

7. Dionne

Dionne Well-Known Member

Hello hun - not seen you about for a looong time

Harvey???? whos harvey:wacko:
    lol Harley is growing up sooo fast though where are the recent pics of thomas :D

8. Thomas'mum

Dionne I apologise!!!! Harley I meant :blush:

Of course I remember you Wobbles!!!!

You are brave to have the second one, I sincerely think I could not manage emotionally!!!!

I do not want to sound bad but I do not think I could have 2. I have moments where I love Thomas so much I keep telling him i love him every 2 minutes and other days when I really do not want to look after him, I do it because I have to but will not engage with him as much as other days. He can get me so stressed in less than 40 seconds sometimes. And I know his bad behaviour ( although he is not badly behaved really) is my fault because I do not give him the attention and activities he wants.

And here is my boy :happydance:

But maybe it is because I have not got the right setting. You all know I do almost everything on my own even though I am not a single mum. I have financial problems too. So no in those conditions, definitely no!!! ;)

And I am so terrible at keeping the house tidy. I have always be a very messy person and I can't shift that!!! My house is a bomb site every day, Thomas does not help by putting everything everywhere lol

And one thing that I always do now that I never used to do is MOAN!!! I think I could win a moaner competiton ;) lol