It must have been all 'In my head, in my heaa...addd' bloody zombie!

WANBMUM

I am a mama
Reaction score
Hi gals, moan alert!!!! Today, according to FF I'm 14dpo (cd 26) I was soooo convinced I was pregnant, mainly because I have had really bad lower back pain for the last few days, I usually get twinges when getting af but nothing like this. Anyways I done a frer this morning and not a sign of a line :( so peeesed off :(
FF had me down for ovulation as day 12 so maybe that is wrong?? Cos not a sign of the witch and I usually spot for 2 days. I wish she would just hurry up and put me out of my misery and make me miserable at the same time!! Ha

wow this TTC business is a tough road!!

I'm sorry..it's hard for me to follow unless I can see a chart. :dohh:

So, are you saying that your AF should be here today? Maybe she'll show up later or tomorrow. Or even better, maybe your bfp is on the way hun. I know it's hard to wait but that's all you can do for now. Misery loves company so feel free to chat with me if you like.

Good luck sweetie.

I do love the cranberries....

Have you got a chart I could stalk?

it might of been wrong.
if so - wait a couple of days & do another test.
good luck :dust:

Thanks for your replies. Yes my mail was all over the place, ha. Well according to FF I am due af today.
Ok How do I set up a link to my chart? It's my first month charting so it's all new to me.

Hunny right when you actually on cd14 and have a 14 day LP then af is due to actually hit on the 15th dpo took me a few cycle's to work this out so lets say you do have a 14 day LP this means that you af would be due tomorrow. Sorry if confused you but when i started charting i wish someone had told me that as i have a 13 day LP and always expected af on the 13dpo but it wasn't actually due till day 14 x X X X

Oh thanks Charlie, I didnt know that. I know its all the little things that you dont realise isn't it. I have a feeling FF have me down as ovulating on the wrong day as my CM was way out compared to Ovulation. I will try to add a link to my tracker, just trying to figure it all out, ha.
Thanks gals:thumbup:

You never know, some people get their BFP later on, even so it will be good to learn to chart and that, good luck xxx

go to your chart and on the left it says "sharing" click on that and then set up a home page

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->