• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

It never rains but it pours...... Literally!

Hen

Reaction score
So I got my bfp last weekend after 4 horribly stressful weeks at work, and I've spent most of this week worrying that it's going to be a chemical pregnancy. I was finally convinced things might be ok yesterday when by boobs felt like bricks and I wanted to hurl all afternoon!

We then got home last night to find that a pipe upstairs had burst and caused the sitting room ceiling to collapse and the whole of downstairs was under 3 inches of water!!!!! So it was quite literally pouring. If beanie can stick this out then I think the chances are pretty high that everything will be fine :)

I know that feeling hun!!
We found out the week that the chest freezer dies rather dramatically and then the bath tap disintegrated!!! :)

It's great isn't it! And DH has just come rather sheepishly to me and said it was all his fault as when he did a little bit of plumbing last weekend he may have forgotten to put one of the important bits into the pipe he was dealing with and the whole thing popped off! grrrr, ****** men!!!! Is it so hard to double check stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"