It only took me 14 months! but...

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
Helloooo :wave:
im Shannen i have a little boy Hayden who is 14 months old i have been persistent none stop nagging DH to start trying for baby number 2! for just under 14 months now...BUT the last two months i decided to shut up and let time take its toll and well...HE ASKED ME IF WE COULD START TRYING. i may sound a little crazy right now but im just so excited. Any tips i would well and truly appreciate i have bought ovulation tests does anyone know when i should start them? AF dissapeared on sunday so game on for this month. With Hayden we conceived him first cycle so i didn't have to wait but for this baby i think were going to have too try really hard so please any advice you girls have please pass on. and if anybody wants any advice on strep B, epidurals, failed inductions please do ask im so excited to be back here on baby and bump xxx

Welcome!!! Wishing you lots of luck with TTC no 2 - relax and don't stress. Easier said than done. Ovulation sticks really help pinpoint the fertile window if your cycles are not regular or got no idea when you ovulate. x x

HI, Good luck on trying and try not to stress! I have not got much to offer as i am ttc #1 and on cycle number 4! From your first time you got pregnant first time so until you start trying you dont really know how long it will take, maybe do what you did the first time. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->