it sucks ... why?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by mom and ttc, Jun 7, 2011.

1. mom and ttc

mom and ttc Well-Known Member

I am 10 dpo and i took a test this morning, it was bfn AF is due friday or saturday.
    i am sooo bummed out, my husband says it can still change and be our month and "cheer up" but i had such a good feeling, sore breast and sooo tired. never experienced anything with my daughter, i also bled 6 dpo.... why does it feel like such a failure.

2. Jo.t

Jo.t expecting #7

Plenty of time yet ! I know how u feel though bfn today at 11dpo - af due Friday at the latest :-(

When re you testing again ? X x

3. ferens06

ferens06 Well-Known Member

Aww don't feel down :hugs: you should listen to your hubby, you're not out until AF shows her ugly head!x

4. LEXIANN21

LEXIANN21 Well-Known Member

i hope you don't mind me posting here but I just wanted to tell you that for this pregnancy I didn't get my BFP until 11DPO. And the other comment is right you are not out until AF arrives. I hope this is your month!

5. mom and ttc

mom and ttc Well-Known Member

i do not know, last time (last pregnancy) i tested with digital clear blue, but i have only one and they as sooo expensive. thinking about cheap test (new choice, dollar tree) tomorrow, that would make me dpo 11 but maybe i should wait
    you?

6. LEXIANN21

LEXIANN21 Well-Known Member

I know for me the dollar tree tests didn't work that early. I used First response or Answer, the early result kind. Then I used a clear blue digital just to get a confirmation.