It was a BFP!! How will they calculate due date?

manda_roo20

Waiting for baby bean #1
Reaction score
So, I'm still in shock I got my bfp, I've booked a midwife appt for 10th June :)

My question is this:

Since coming off bc in Feb I've had 2, what I considered to be, af's. I say this because they only lasted 1-2 days. The first day of my last period was 24th April and I had 4 days worth of +opk commencing 17th May.

So with me knowing around when I ovulated....will they use this to calculate due date or last AF?

Many thanks

Xx

They will prolly use your lmp until you get a dating scan. Dr's are weird about going by ov dates - don't know why.

They will go with you LMP. Docs don't trust us with ov dates! Your true due date won't be decided till your 12 week scan anyway so they keep it pretty flexible till then anyway

I am on pregnancy 7 and with all of mine they went with my lmp but this time they sent me for an early scan and went by that x

Ah....it's just I want to tell my parents and not sure what to say :-s from lmp I'd be 5 weeks...from ov only 2! Not sure if I should wait until I've had midwife appt, feels ages away tho!!! Xx

If you go from ovulation you'd be 4 weeks then, as you're classed as '2 weeks pregnant' at ovulation if you subsequently get pg, if that makes sense.....x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"