it was a diaper day!

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Every time I changed Hannah's diaper today she'd promptly poop and I had to change it again :wacko: Don't you love days like that :rofl:

Must be something in the air... Claire's been the same way!

Bahahaha Elyse refuses to poop in a wet diaper, so usually I change a pee and get a poo within minutes!!

Bahahaha Elyse refuses to poop in a wet diaper, so usually I change a pee and get a poo within minutes!!

:rofl: Hannah used to do that to me all the time, we must have gone through at least 6-7 diapers today--haven't used that many since she was a newborn :rofl:

:rofl: Hannah used to do that to me all the time, we must have gone through at least 6-7 diapers today--haven't used that many since she was a newborn :rofl:

Apparently I did the same as an infant. Princess Elyse isn't showing any signs of slowing down :( Good thing these bigger diapers come in 84 packs!

84 packs?! We buy them by the 180 some odd in the boxes :rofl:

lol ya, something must be in the air... Jasmine had like 5 poos today.. I got her all ready to go in her carseat etc to go shopping... and she started doing the familiar red faced poop look... so I had to unpack her and re-do it... lol

lol ya, something must be in the air... Jasmine had like 5 poos today.. I got her all ready to go in her carseat etc to go shopping... and she started doing the familiar red faced poop look... so I had to unpack her and re-do it... lol

Claire did that over the Easter long weekend! Never does she poop (or spit up for that matter) in her carseat. BOTH times we had her in her new Easter dress and sweater she pooped and puked all over it. Argh.

Claire did that over the Easter long weekend! Never does she poop (or spit up for that matter) in her carseat. BOTH times we had her in her new Easter dress and sweater she pooped and puked all over it. Argh.

Elyse had a monster car seat poo this week too- figures the first time I get diaper leakage it's in her car seat packed up & dressed cute to go out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->