It would be my luck.

Momma13

Reaction score
Well, we actually went back to WTT from NTNP this month. However, we ended up BDing day of O, because I hadn't been charting -just writing temps down- and ovulated 2 days later than I anticipated. So, here I am at 14dpo with a usual lp of 12 days. I did test this morning after the second temp in the 80s, but :bfn:. I could actually be 13dpo, because the 18th I awoke around 45 minutes later than usual. I was pretty sure I had it right come 12dpo, because my temp usually falls to some degree between 10-12dpo and doesn't rise until O next time. So, the high temp on 13dpo had me scratching my head.

Here's my chart:

https://i64.tinypic.com/1tnggz.png

Here's the second possiblity:

https://i67.tinypic.com/2ptpglj.png

Regardless of which it is, it would be me who conceives the month we didn't want to. :haha:

& I actually awoke 30-40 minutes earlier today, so my temp more than likely would have been the same or higher than yesterdays.

I don't trust it, but FF says possibly triphasic at day 29. I had a triphasic shift last month at cd23. I'm still waiting on AF to show. I am officially late regardless of which day I O'd.

I think she's just running late and will show today.

It is kind of funny now, but last night DH ripped the blanket off to fondle me -as he usually does, and I like- because I got naked for bed. I, instead, broke out in tears and was so upset he messed up the way I had got the blanket to lay. If that isn't PMS, then I don't know what is. Lol

sometimes that's the way it work, you put less effort and stress on "trying" and just enjoy the sexy times you get and you get the result you wanted. That's funny about the blanket, although I but your husband didn't think so at the time! :D

Here's hoping you get your positive soon and keep us updated yeah?

Fingers crossed that's how it works out for me. Hahaha. Well, yes and no. He did laugh at me, but then got all serious, and asked, "are you really crying? What the hell is wrong?!" I didn't think it was funny at all, at the time.

I certainly will. I think I'll test tomorrow or just wait until 18dpo, if I don't start. To be sure. I don't want to see another BFN unnecessarily.

I feel ya there that's why I usually wait till AF is suppose to show. It's heartbreaking to get it and last few times i get like a faint positive and then BOOM AF. Makes me want to cry and throw a fit. I'm sure one of these days it will work out but I'm worried hubby is starting to regret putting me through this viscous cycle of hope and disappointment. That he'll want to not finish like he does to avoid the confusion and that would really tear me up inside.

Also they say if you wait a day your HCG levels double so if you want to get somethign wait two days. But I wouldn't mind you testing and sharing it's nice to have someone to talk to on the forums atm. Kinda going crazy with symptom spotting and hope at DPO 3ish? ugh! I didn't realize just how bad I wanted this now. Poor hubby is gonna have it rough with me in the next few months and me trying to get pregnant now.

That's usually what I do, but I caved on the 11th, so when AF didn't show the 13th I didn't take one like I usually do. I waited until 14, thinking it would be positive. HCG doubles every 2-3 days. I didn't use a FRER, just test strips. I know exactly how you feel! Except we've only had BFNs since the MMC in April, so he was relieved I was in agreement to take a break until FEB. I was oddly okay with it, because October was our little one's due date and I wanted to take time to work on myself.

Haha, I know exactly what you mean! I wasn't even thinking about symptoms this month until I plugged the dates in and realized what happened. Hahaha. Poor DH. I know mine has hard it rough with ny breakdowns come AF every month. I was actually hoping she'd start last night, because I'm nervous of how he'd take a pregnancy right now. I'm sure better than any reaction my mind would conjure right now!

I'm an emotional wreck today. I seen bob's burgers on Netflix, which brought a memory of when DH & I were newly together and had slept in a box truck one night. I started crying & I don't know why. That is an awesome memory. Long, crazy, but funny story.

How do you manage to wait for so long? I'm going crazy and it's only been 3DPOish, I think it's only this bad because I know we BD on an O day so there's a possibility of pregnancy. But tests here are expensive and I don't want to buy one unless i know it to be like 80% possible.

Haha. You're not the first to ask me that, and I still don't know what to say. I guess I just like the torture of waiting better than the BFN torture.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Have you ever thought about ordering cheap bulk test strips? That's what I do, so I'm not pissing on $5. Haha.

I was trying to talk myself into buying one today, but a tornado warning was issued. So, the weather decided I should wait to see if AF will show. I feel like it'll be any minute.

I actually didn't order any for this month, though. Just bought some local cheapies. Even that turned out to be wasted money. Haha.

I should have held off one more day.

I woke up, took my temp, laid it on the table, and went to POAS. To my surprise, POSITIVE.

So, I go sit back in bed & grab the thermometer to chart my temp, and see a temp of 36.57°C. My coverline is 36.47°C. I don't care what the test says: I'm out.

I would have rather just went on thinking my LP was just randomly longer.

You got a positive? So your pregnant? Isn't that good? besides you left the thermometer on the table for a while if you went to test so it isn't real accurate unless it holds onto the data immediately after you hit a time limit and doesn't change. I'm still 4 to 5 DPO so I have a while to go. However this morning woke up with really bad burning and stomach acid in throat like i was going to throw up. I never do though, throw up that is even when I was pregnant before (lasted 2 months before MC) so I don't know if I should chalk it up to bad indigestion or what.

Still have tender bit fuller breasts and still feels like war in my uterus area so I don't know.

I have a BBT thermometer: it takes the temp and saves like 3 or something. Probably more, but that's the most I've ever needed it to thus far. So, it was accurate and I was right. I began spotting is why I said the inevitable has begun. Chemical pregnancy, I'm assuming. On the bright side, we still get to take our break. lol. I'm glad I didn't worry DH unnecessarily.

Yup. Which means you still have plenty of time for a BFP! Hm. It could be pregnancy related or it could just be random indigestion issues. The heavy breasts things is an iffy. I sometimes have havey, sore breasts or none at all in ovulatory cycles. It seems random for me, personally.

Yeah ever since my chemical pregnancies I get the heavy breasts but it's normally near the end of my cycle when AF is due. I've had 2 this year alone, which sucks cause it's like "Woah! I'm preg....oh nvm..." Poor hubby sees me through the whole process and I think it's sorta deterred him for trying cause he doesn't want to see me so unhappy. However, the more time that passes the more I'm thinking it's a no go this month even though he BD on O days(which he's never done before but I guess he wanted to make me happy and see what would come of it.) I'm trying to be careful what I say and what I feel around him, because i don't want him to be tired of me being like "I think I might be" then get AF. Don't want him tired out of hearing it and I still want sexy times!

Funny thing is I never get indigestion, like ever. I never feel like I have to throw up unless I'm really ill, like stomach poisoning or something bad. But it's still so early I think my mind might be playing tricks on me or something. Ugh don't know what to think anymore! I think I need to distract myself with something else or I'll go crazy haha

I've had a couple, but this is my first since the mmc. Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. After seeing how hard he took the loss, I didn't want to do the same to him, so I don't symptom spot or talk or, even, tell him I'm late. I just decided it would be healthier for our relationship if both of us aren't stressing out about something we can't change.

Did you eat or drink anything out of the usual yesterday or last night? Or right before bed? That'll do it to me sometimes.

Distractions always help, but I find my mind will only engage in them so much if I am preoccupied.

Well we did have blueberry perogies that I was like "ugh no thanks" to because it wasn't sitting well with me. That might be it and I agree about not wanting him to stress about it. I want to have love and attention and if he's worried about that he'll back off from it so it's like an unspoken thing to not mention it between us unless necessary.

The thing I'm most worried about is the lack of CM from me atm. Everyone is saying they have alot and I'm just non existent. Think I'm gonna take a shower and just try and relax today. I'll here if you want to chat about anything :D

I'd bet money that caused your tummy upset this morning. That pretty much hits the nail on the head.

You're still early though. I wouldn't focus on CM. I usually have a pretty good bit of CM until a day or two before AF and I go sticky to EW to dry. So, I put no faith in CM. Although, this cycle the creamy CM didn't stop. Even today, the spotting the preceded the bleeding was mixed with quite a hit of creamy cm. So, it was more pink or rust like colored. That was weird. I typically start full force, bright red mixed with a little EW. Sorry for the TMI. lol.

Enjoy your shower & you better! I'm just going to try to relax, too, before I have to go pick up the boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->