itching plus theory on gender based on itching

sophie22

Reaction score
I have two boys and in both pregnancies I have had this itching on mostly my upper legs. I will get little lumps like an allergy that come and go and I have lots of little pink spots.
I have it this time too and so I Googled it to see if it was common. One woman wrote that her doc told her (she was 10 weeks as am i) that when the fetus has a jump in making testosterone this is how our bodies react to it.
I'm wondering if anyone heard this before and also of anyone else is getting the itching?

I don't have anything to add but I've never heard it and am curious! I never had any sort of itching with dd

Me too! It was these goosebumps all over my arms that have just dried out and become pink. I guess it could be an eczema flare up...but with DS I didn't have this...

I don't really remember with my boys. I did seem to get hairy though towards the end of the pregnancy, like thicker leg hair, felt like i was shaving daily etc

I don't really remember with my boys. I did seem to get hairy though towards the end of the pregnancy, like thicker leg hair, felt like i was shaving daily etc

That's crazy cuz with dd I was shaving once a week or once every other week. It was great!

Hello everyone!!
I'm 5 weeks, and the past 4 days I had red spots that come and go away and itchs like crazy. Palm of my hands, shoulders arms and knees. I took Benadryl yesterday and haven't had it since them. Could I be having a boy? 😳😊

I have a really itchy scalp and I usually get this the day before my period arrives.

With my daughter my lower legs were extremely itchy while way through and again with this one

I had it with my second and third sons really bad but not my first xxx

Last night and today I've had an itchy upper arm and there's little bumps there! Oh I wonder if I'm having a boy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->