itching to test

starangel27

Reaction score
Im a day late and itching to test

I tested yesterday and was negative I am never usually late and had bad cramps yesterday which is usually followed by my period a few hours later so far no period.

Is it worth testing again or should I try and hold off another day or so?

Im a day late and itching to test

I tested yesterday and was negative I am never usually late and had bad cramps yesterday which is usually followed by my period a few hours later so far no period.

Is it worth testing again or should I try and hold off another day or so?

Hey I'm in the same exact boat as you! One day late today. Tested yesterday (day af was due)-bfn. Although, over the 10 minute mark I had a pretty cruel evap on dollar tree. I am super crampy and feel like it's coming, but my nipples still hurt and usually breast soreness completely disappears the day af shows.

Do you have any other symptoms. I'm going to hold off until tomorrow. What do you think you'll do?

hi im the same I tested with a cheapy. I have 1 test left so really really trying to hold off till in the morning then ill test.

Normally I have really bad cramps then period straight away but cramps passed yesterday already. I don't feel like my period is on its way but maybe that's just me hoping.

Only other thing is sweats which is a new one for me.

The wait is just awful isn't it :-(

hi im the same I tested with a cheapy. I have 1 test left so really really trying to hold off till in the morning then ill test.

Normally I have really bad cramps then period straight away but cramps passed yesterday already. I don't feel like my period is on its way but maybe that's just me hoping.

Only other thing is sweats which is a new one for me.

The wait is just awful isn't it :-(

Ooh it sounds hopeful! Sweats are definitely hormone related. You're good- if I had another test in the house I probably would have used it already!

I think its just because I cant stand the disappointment of another negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->