Itchy BB's????

kgal28

Trying for #3!
Reaction score
Anyone experience itchy bb's while ttc or after u conceived?? Just curious..

I have heard this can be a sign of pregnancy. Good luck x

So odd to read this question this morning (have never seen it mentioned before) because I was wondering the exact same thing last night as I couldn't stop scratching all over for no reasons.

Is it what is happening to you? I don't want to infer anything in my case as I have just come off the BCP, haven't even had a withdrawal period yet, and as I am 38, the chances that I'm pregnant are very low but..... can't help wondering as no signs at all of AF coming but for stomach pains that have been coming and going for over 10 days now.

Anyway, cross fingers this is a good sign for you. How long have you been trying?

meeee tooooo!!!! i was looking for a thread to see if anyone else had experienced this ..... they're driving me mad!!!!! im 5 dpo and my fillings in my mouth are disgusting to touch with my toungue.... the metal taste is horrid!!!!....i hate this waiting game!!!!!:hugs: & :bfp: for all u ladies x.x.x

Nicky, the metallic taste in mouth was one of the main symptoms I remember from my first pregnancy, although it didn't come after I already knew I was pregnant.

The waiting game is a nightmare. In my case, I don't even know what I am waiting for :cry: I have no idea if I should test and if so when. Knowing myself though, if the :witch: doesn't show up soon, I will start fantasising so will need to test soon so not to end up too disappointed even though I didn't even expect a :bfp: at this stage in the first place.

i hope u get the result u have been waiting for.:bfp: all round i hope....i have been ttc now since end of jan so i know all about talking urself into being pregnant :dohh: i think the imagnation runs wild with all the emotions going on.....](*,).... i'll keep my fingers crossed that we both get more :bfp: symptoms

:dust: to u all

nicky x

omg mine drove me mad when i was preg with my 3rd !!! i nearly scratched them off !!

Good..Im glad Im not the only one who's wondered this...lol

Yes, I had itchy bb's for a while now.. but for some reason they are not itching.. I am wearing a sports bra and b4, I would just wear a reg. bra. It may just be my bras??? Not sure.

I hope you get pregnant dear!!

So odd to read this question this morning (have never seen it mentioned before) because I was wondering the exact same thing last night as I couldn't stop scratching all over for no reasons.

Is it what is happening to you? I don't want to infer anything in my case as I have just come off the BCP, haven't even had a withdrawal period yet, and as I am 38, the chances that I'm pregnant are very low but..... can't help wondering as no signs at all of AF coming but for stomach pains that have been coming and going for over 10 days now.

Anyway, cross fingers this is a good sign for you. How long have you been trying?

TY ladies!! I feel a lot more pos. now about perhaps being preggers... the girls are being mashed right now w/the sports bra.. lol but they are tender and I'm having little pains in the right one. :) Hope u all get ur :bfp: !!!!

you too hunni fingers crossed!!!!!

nicky x.x.x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"