Itchy nipples...symptom?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Ramie80, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Ramie80

Ramie80 Well-Known Member

Anyone ever had itchy nipples as a sign? I'm only 5 dpo but been having strange cramps, feeling under the weather, having vivid dreams and off food (which hardly ever happens!). Today I have really itchy nipples.

The next two weeks are going to feel like forever!

2. girlibird

girlibird Well-Known Member

i had vivid dreams leading upto my bfp drempt my hubby had been killed, was horrid, nipples feel like the feeling you get when you have head rush but in nipples lol. since finding out i have had a stinking cold well im all bunged up and have sore throat now been like this for a few days..oo and i have total bloat going on.

3. opera_lady24

opera_lady24 TTC #1 & TTA

Itchy nipples and bbs is a sign of pregnancy. Of course everyone is different so not everyone experiences this.

4. hoping4girl

hoping4girl NICU mommy

mine just hurt, 11dpo and waiting....dizzy today and nausea...hopinghopinghoping!

5. Ramie80

Ramie80 Well-Known Member

Thank you ladies! Thought I was going mad and looking for something that wasn't there. Looked up the reason online and it was talking about women getting it while breast feeding but didn't say why people who aren't get it!

They are sore too, much to early on for it to be my normal AF aches.