Itchy Nipples

olivetree83

Jon, Hollie, Olivia, & #2
Reaction score
Anybody else have this? My breasts are tender, and my nipples are okay but they just feel sort of raw from being itchy.

Did anybody get a BFP and have this?

aah, i'm driving myself crazy!!!!!!

Not that, but I keep having slightly painful "twinges" in my right breast. Very confusing. I think breast tenderness may feel different for each woman, so I would think anything out of the ordinary is a positive sign. Good LUck

Itchy nipples were my first symptom. Went from itchy to tender nipples and then tender breasts and I still have them. Got my bfp Jan 17th...so it's possible!

Anybody else have this? My breasts are tender, and my nipples are okay but they just feel sort of raw from being itchy.

Im sat here reading this scratching my bb's hahaha i didn't even notice till i read this.

Itchy nipples were my first symptom. Went from itchy to tender nipples and then tender breasts and I still have them. Got my bfp Jan 17th...so it's possible!

Congrats Risstron!

I am so happy for you! It seemed like back in October my nipples were itchy and I itched the right side tell it was like raw and nearly bleeding. (sorry TMI) but I ended up miscarrying at 5wks...so I'm really hoping this is a good sign. I would get so frustrated because all the symptoms I ever read were like, oh my nipples were so sore and I never really felt SORE nipples! Just sort of itchy and present if you know what i mean. I've always just felt tender breasts from the normal pre AF stuff...who knows.

I am so tired of waiting. :( I hope I get my BFP soon, like you. Best of luck for a H&H pregnancy.

We're rooting for you!
Don't forget about us here in TTC misery land. :cry:

Im sat here reading this scratching my bb's hahaha i didn't even notice till i read this.

HAHA! I keep trying to tell myself it's just the bra I'm wearing. I don't wanna get my hopes up.

:(

Thanks hun! I'm rooting for all you ladies in the dreaded TTC-land as well. I know that it can be tough but my biggest thing is try not to stress too much and remember to enjoy the journey.

I'm still quite nervous and probably will be until I get into the second trimester. First pregnancy and all.

Good luck to you though! I hope this is your month :hugs:

well I had the itchy breasts a couple of days ago (I am 13 dpo) today....they went to sore nips for a bout a day....and now the entire breats hurt....I really hope it means something and that damn 10 miu test I took this morning is wrong...I got a bfn....I really hope it was wrong.

I had super itchy nipples back in november, looking back, probably the 1st sign I had that I was pregnant.didn't test until period was late. Ended up mc before xmas.
Now my nipples are itchy again, so my fingers are crossed!!! Af due on feb 3rd, but im hoping she doesn't show!
Hope you get your BFP! !!! Good luck!

omg i have itchy boobs alot lately i just thought it was the bra. oh yeah and i have had cramping, i had some weird symptoms lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"