itchy scalp!?

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
so, i know some of you girls have been itchy, but has it included your scalp!?

my scalp is sooooo unbelieveably itchy that i can't stop scratching. i haven't changed my shampoo or anything like that, so i know it's not a reaction to it.. i'm just assuming it's an even more inconvenient sort of itch that comes with pregnancy...

:(

i've had this too! only started itching over past few days, how odd. wonder what it could be :S

Yep mine went more itchy. I did have an itcy scalp before but used anti dandruff shampoos but it did get more in the second tri. i got sunsulk anti itch shampoo and thats done the trick or pamolive anti dandruff they are the only two to calm the scalp far as i am concerned as i tried them all.

thanks! :)
i'll give them a try!
i can't stand itching all day!!!

is it mostly at the back and front? mine flaked and all! I cant use any dear shampoos like pantene now :( sunsilk is good only its hard to get here so dont know what it would be like as i just noticed you are in Ontario. In that case if you getting antu dandruff shampoo make sure it relieves the scalp and not just removes dandruff, I made that mistake a few times. Cheaper the better believe it or not it wont strip your scalp and hair of nuetrants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->