Itchy skin 9dpo & 10dpo?!?

Bing28

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I am just curious if anyone has experienced this as their first symptom of pregnancy?

Or if anyone has experienced this but ended up not being pregnant?

Basically I'm in my 8th cycle of TTC our 1st baby. In the last 7 cycles I've had every symptom going so a couple of cycles back decided to stop symptom spotting. However yesterday at 9dpo I couldn't stop itching from head to toe all day. It was worse in the evening than the daytime, and in places would make my skin red raw from itching so much.

Today at 10dpo I am feeling exactly the same.

I've never experienced anything like this before and I'm not allergic to anything that I'm aware of.

I'm too scared to test yet as i can't face any more BFN's!

I noticed a few days ago my bras were itching my back and the sides of my boobs like crazy!! I couldn't stop scratching! I tried switching bras and finally ended up wearing one that didn't bother me as much! But I'm 14dpo and got a BFN today... So im still waiting... And I'll test again in a couple days! My AF was due yesterday. So I'll probably wait until I'm "out of the woods" before testing again. But I have a really good feeling about it!

I'm trying not to read into it too much but I've just read so many stories online that it was some peoples first symptom before their BFP! I'm itching literally everywhere...belly, arms, legs, chest, scalp.

I have a good feeling this cycle too so part of me wants to test but i'm so scared to see BFN's again so the other part of me want to wait and see if AF is late before testing.

FX'd for both of us!

Rachel - did AF show in the end? FX'd she stayed away!

11dpo today for me and still itching like crazy!

I'm 11dpo and feel itchy hands and I'm just hoping for a bfp this cycle...just have to wait for the evil witch to come....

FX'd for you Ronnie!

Well the itching all over has continued for me today (11dpo) although not as bad as yesterday. Also my right boob feels a little sore today, underneath it and to the side. I sometimes get sore BB's but usually it's after ovulation and not before AF (only had before AF once in last 7 cycles) so still keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->