Itchy skin

mumtobe01

one perfect little boy!
Reaction score
I have REALLLLLLY itchy shins at the moment!! I am scratching them raw they are so itchy! Pregnancy symptom or not? :shrug:

Could be your skin stretching, you're told not to scratch though as it can increase the chances of stretch marks, you're also told to use a body brush to increase the flow of blood to the skin to help it stretch, which does contradict the first lol :S

where abouts is your skin itchy? belly? hands? arms? feet? all over?

just read your post again.. shins not skin!!! oops sorry. is anywhere itchy though?

:lol: just realised I put 'skin skin' I meant to put 'shin skin'.

not meanin to worry you but i had a condition with my first pregnancy where my skin (mainly hands and feet though) became ridiculously itchy. I mentioned it to my mw who did a blood test and told me i had choleostasis, a condition where the liver starts playing up and can be dangerous... however i was really late in my pregnancy by then. I'm sure you're fine as you are still early but I think you should def mention to your mw at your next appt, a simple blood test will put your mind at rest.
I'm sure you'll be fine, but it wouldn't be right if I didnt mention it....

itchy boobies though probably could well be through growth and stretching skin.

Just reread my previous post.. and i realise that sounds worrying but please dont worry though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->