Itchy tummy?

Wantinga4th

Reaction score
Hi all

I just joined today and i think i am roughly 11DPO - I am going off the cramping i had on the 4/5/6th Nov - Anyway i have done a few tests but so far BFN.

I have had symptoms on and off - hungry all the time, bad bad backache, snuffly nose, sneezing, creamy cm, cramping, blue veins in (.)(.), feeling hot.

I am sure there are more but i can't remember off the top of my head.

Then today i have had an itchy tummy just under my belly button, i have had it all day and it is really annoying.

My cycles are on average 32 days, so would you wait until AF is due before testing. According to apps on my phone AF is due either today or tomorrow.
I am trying to be strong and hold out until the weekend as it is confusing getting BFNs with symptoms albeit on and off ones.

My stomach is itchy too but I don't know if I'm pregnant. The guy I'm with we had sex during my ovulation time and our condom broke and I'm having the strangest symptoms.

I tend to get an itchy tummy there a lot, but I think its from the button on my jeans! It's just sensitive skin. =) An itchy tummy is not a sign of early pregnancy. Women in later pregnancy, once their belly is growing especially, may get itchy skin, especially the tummy, because of dryness from hormones, extra hair growth, and the stretching that occurs. But it would definitely not happen so early!

Not to say you aren't pregnant! The blue veins sound especially promising. :hugs: Good luck!

What about cramping it's not anything like I've ever expiernced it doesn't really hurt just feels like tugging or like pressure and I can't stop using the bathroom.

I had an itchy belly & still have every now & again, my legs were also itchy. I also had sore gums, really hot feet, sore boobs & tiredness

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->