Itchy Tummy's????

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
Over the weekend my tummy has become so so itchy and very sore 'cos its waking me up in the night but now even my belly button seems to itchy as hell....

is anyone else getting this??

I'm guessing it's from my skin stretching a little and my sister said i'll get more sesitive to washing powders etc

I've used some Bio Oil and it seems to take the itchyness away....anyone suggest anything else??

Please say this is common!! :blush:

i get itchy but only were my scare is of c section hun but some times get itchy boobies lmao

My tummy has started itching - I don't remember feeling this itchy this early with #1 but I know its the tummy getting bigger, making room for your LO. Bring on the stretch mark cream!

I vaguely remember using cocoa butter first time round but wouldn't have a clue which one!

My skin gets really itchy too. I find cool showers followed by lotion or oil really helps.

x

ive made marks on my belly where i itch soo much its soo irritating!

xxxx

My belly gets itchy too...I just rub plenty of oil in when I feel it starting...try not to scratch it (easier said than done!)

Lx

I've found it! Its Palmers Massage Cream for stretch marks with cocoa butter :) :)

It really helped with the itching and helped with the stretch marks too!

dont itch it...it gets sore a make the owies worse keep using the bio oil and dont worry its normal :)

i itsh all over back legs bbs etc its driving me mad been like this for 4 weeks gonna get appointment with the doc to check nothing else is up coz i cant sleep coz of it lol

I use a product by element botanicals. Its called big bulging belly butter and its awesome! Smells really good too.

I get itchy sides! Especially at night for some reason?! It drives me nuts! I slather on lotion..and then Bio Oil..

I'm afraid it probably last on and off for the rest of your pregnancy hun and it is perfectly normal. I have it in every pregnancy and this is my 4th baby. The only thing you can do is massage body butter or a heavy moisturiser into in regularly. I do it about 6 times a day!

Me too, Iv got a really itchy tummy and boobs. Iv been using moisturising cream just so it keeps my skin soft and hopfully it wont start flaking off with all this itching!
Also Iv found that having a cool bath/shower helps too!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"