Item of clothing YOU WILL get back into?

CLH_X3

Love my two babies!
Reaction score
Hey :flower:

Has everyone got an item of clothing that they are determined to fit into again after the baby is born? Kind of like there insperation? haha

I have alot of clothes I cant fit into atm, for obv reasons...

But I have this dress from lipsy that is LUSH.. its a size 12 but I find there sizes are a tiny but smaller... as it never fited properly before

Im determined to lose all my baby weight and a bit extra to fit into my dress!

anyone else
?:flower:

oh yes, i have a lovely chiffon cream victorian style babydoll going out dress that i love to bits and i love wearing it as it makes me feel good when i am , for a giggle i tried it on a few wks ago and it wouldn't pull down over my huge boobs lol!

Oh yes I have these 2 pairs of gorgeous lipsy jeans they never fitted me properly but they are so gorgeous I am determind!!!!

I am getting rid of ALL my clothes apart from my wedding dress. I want to be able to get in that!

x

jeans!! i had such a fat arse before hand i dont think ive worn a pair of jeans in ten yr... i'm determined to loose more weight after babys here, i'm deffo going down to a lower size than before as i'd love some fancy jeans!!

Just want to fit into my jeans, I have put on a lot of weight on my legs! ew..

https://www.asos.com/Lipsy/Lipsy-Pl...1503&sh=0&pge=3&pgesize=20&sort=3&clr=Caramel

https://www.asos.com/Lipsy/Lipsy-Ru...=0&pge=3&pgesize=20&sort=3&clr=Vivid+Metallic

I love both these dresses, Im thinking of buying one as More ;) inspiration.. which one do you think you looks better?

yeah me too, have a lovely pair of black skinny jeans that I adore, they come up as far as my knees at the mo lol xx

I plan to fit into everything i had before. if i had to pick one item in particular it would be this lovely coral dress i bought not long before i got pregnant, not had chance to wear it! x

Jeans is also a big one for me to... I think i have about 9 pairs of BRAND new jeans I cant fit into ... Would love to be able to wear them...

I recently bought 3 pairs of brand new jeans with tags on ebay for £6 all from new look, in light denim, dark and black! ... I bought the size i was squeezing into before preg so fx there fit a month or so after the baby even if
there a lil tight!!

I like the second one in purple too... I think it stands out more maybe

yes very much so!! i've got 2 pairs skinny jeans size 14 that i wanted to fit into, i was on a diet before i found out i was "preg" but they're more like size 12's :haha:

My size 8 skinny jeans from Asos!! Need to loose some weight from my legs and bum first though!! I ust to live in them =[

I'm looking forward to buying new clothes after baby's born, because I've lost weight whilst pregnant and I've gone down at least one if not two dress sizes (I just need the extra room for my bump at the moment) - so I'll need lots of new clothes!

i bought these jeans and they are sooo cute
and I bought them while I was pregnant so of course they didnt fit lol
but i bought them in my pre prego size ( size 1 ) and right now I can only wear a size 5 :blush: ... i swear its because of my butt!

welllll ive got my best friends wedding 5 weeks after my due date where im maid of honour. So i HAVE to fit into my dress lol which should be a giggle. I was overdue with both my other 2 lil ones and hardly lost any of the 'baby bloatness' in the 1st 6/8 weeks sooo with this one i could either be on time and have a 5 week old baby, go over due up to 14 days and have a 3 week old but either way im panicing slightly about how im meant to fit into my dress ha ha

im not going to attempt to fit into any of my old clothes im using it as an excuse to save up and buy some new outfits lol as a treat to my self for being pregnant hahaha daft excuse but hope it washes with the OH lol

My OH bought me these amazing pair of jeans for xmas and then the moth after I got pregnant with ds1 and then got pregnant again straight after - so this is my aim to fit back into :)

how much do you all think your need to lose weight wise to fit into your clothes?

I think mines going to be like 3.5 stone but thats the weight that i am now pregnant

HOPEFULLY, i lose a stone giving birth! :p

Mine is jeans too....i've not worn jeans for months as they were gettin uncomfy so i live in leggins...i'm looking forward to goin clothes shoppin for myself once i've had baby...which hopefully wont be too long! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"