Item of clothing YOU WILL get back into?

Jeans that I used to live it. Last time I checked at about 12 weeks they didnt go past my knees! I'll give myself til xmas to fit into them.

xx

My OH bought me these amazing pair of jeans for xmas and then the moth after I got pregnant with ds1 and then got pregnant again straight after - so this is my aim to fit back into :)

I got some jeans at Xmas too and they stopped fitting shortly after :cry: so I'd like to get in those ASAP but they were a size bigger than I like to buy, perhaps I wont get rid of ALL my clothes.

x

how much do you all think your need to lose weight wise to fit into your clothes?

I think mines going to be like 3.5 stone but thats the weight that i am now pregnant

HOPEFULLY, i lose a stone giving birth! :p

I put on 2 stone with DS and lost 1.5 stone in 3 weeks, got pregnant again an have on 2 stone again but it's not going up - so I'd say I need to lose About 3.5 too as my stomachs not gonna be as flat as it was nearly 2 years ago :haha:

how much do you all think your need to lose weight wise to fit into your clothes?

I think mines going to be like 3.5 stone but thats the weight that i am now pregnant

HOPEFULLY, i lose a stone giving birth! :p

i dont know how much i will need to lose to fit into regular clothes i think ive put on round 2 and half stone :blush: but i wanna lose like 4stone hahahaha:haha:

Ooh I love Lipsy. I have a stunning dress that I am selling on eBay soon as I think I'm too old for it now, by the time I'll ever fit into again again I'll be 29 (in November) and think that it is too young for a 29 year old mother of 2 :(

I want to get back into all my pre-pregnancy clothes! But in particular my black Top Shop pin stripe turn up trousers and jeans.

Good luck to us all!!

I have a nice Lipsy dress its like chiffon with flowers on it :) very pretty! and I tried it on since and there is like a 4 inch gap between the zip :( It seems my ribcage has expanded A LOT lol!! But OH got me it for my birthday a year ago and Its the main thing Im looking forward to wearing again!!

Here it is :)

Attachments

• Picture 43.jpg
    Picture 43.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 9
Yes! My wedding dress!

It was a size 8-10 and fit beautifully. . .then I put on 10 pounds, then I got pregnant. . .my bum is NOT going to fit in that thing. It's not like I need to wear it again, but to know that it fits is to know that I'm in great shape and at a healthy weight.

*sigh*

amy - lush dress! ..

I have loads of lipsy dresses that I cant fit into- about 10 ... so hopefully il get into all of them one day!! LOL...

When Iv given birth and a couple weeks to get rid of water weight il start a 'losing weight' thread in the dieting section...

see you all there and the clothes we have to get back into

Super idea for a thread, I had to come and join.

This is not something I'll get back into but will get into, on our anniversary my OH and I were out for the day and looking round some vintage shops when we spotted the perfect little 50s style lace dress for me to wear when we get married (which we have planned for our 3rd anniversary). I had no idea if it would fit as I obviously couldn't try it but it felt meant to be so we bought it (for the bargain price of £30!) and I am determined that it will fit and it will suit me!

I'm hoping to get back into the clothes I was wearing 2years ago! I'm not ever likely to be skinny but I was a 12/14 and I had the most beautiful dress from Coast, I felt amazing in it. I was running 30km a week at the time, and just felt fantastic. I was to be like this again in time for going back to work next year.
I have new uniforms I got for work just before I got pregnant and I'm hoping they will have to be taken in! (considering they still fitted at 37 weeks I think it's a possibility! :haha: ) ive put on 11lbs during my pregnancy- I am obese so that is good! My midwife is pleased, so I'm hoping post birth to be sitting at a loss! :) xx

none of it i have gotten rid of everything i had before i was pregnant as want to lose even more weight lol xxx

I was on vacation when i conceived this baby so I had bought lots of nice clothes from abroad which i've never worn, so my aim is after this baby to lose 2 stone give or take an extra 3lbs. Of course i'll also be saving so i can splash out on new clothes at the january sales!

I have a pair of jeans from All Saints that were quite pricey and first thing I had to stop wearing! I am determined to fit into them again! :bodyb:

First item I'm determined to get to wear again, my wedding rings!!! I don't know about you, but mine stopped fitting about three weeks ago, they will not go past my knuckle!

Aside of that, I'd love to be able to get into all my pre-wedding summer clothes by next summer. I went from a size 3-5 to a size 13-15!!

Definitely my fav jeans. Although, maternity jeans are extremely comfy, I'll be glad to fit into regular jeans that button!!

I was on a bit of the over weight side to begin with so, I've only gained 12 lbs to date... if I can keep that up and only gain 20lbs total it shouldn't take me long!!

a nice pair of jeans and to look skinny in skinny jeans!! i cant wear them now so uncomfortable..cant wait x

My rings havent fit me in about 2 weeks - I feel naked :D :D

My whole wardrobe I cant find into . . and I have two suitcases full of lil tops & skirts & jeans thats I cant fit into now either (shoved under the bed as they were depressing me!!!!!)

My size 4 (UK 6) jeans. Got two pair waiting for me from last fall. I have not dared to try them on for months now (last time I had the courage they made it right under my bum and no further).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->