• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

its -4.5 outside, 6 inches of snow and...

loopy_lou

Reaction score
the husband has re-aranged lunch with friends so instead of them coming to our house so i did not have to go out were all going to meet up in town which is 40 min away!

I am NOT happy i have now got a massive joint of meat in the fridge with no one to eat the thing and i preped all the veg last night and spent the last 2 days cleaning the house.

Loopy

Can't blame you for being unhappy hun! I'd be livid, I think. D'you know why he's rearranged it? Can it not be rearranged back?

I'll come round for tea...he can go out and you can cook a lunch for a bunch of baby n bumpers! lol

Lol

Bless him! As frustrating as it is, he's trying to be thoughtful! At least you get waited on if you go out and get to sit down and join in conversations. Could you make an freeze a casarole or something with the meat?

Enjoy your meal!

x

thanks guys :)

We have decided to cut the roast into 2 and freeze so that will be 2 sunday dinners for us in January.

He re-aranged as one of the 2 couples we were meeting pulled out due to illness the other couple suggested that we meet in cambridge as they had to call in there and we could meet up for something to eat. Turns out they did not have to go into cambridge and after we both fought our way into town and parked she relised (dizzy woman) that she did not need anything so we all drove to a supermarket which she did have to visit and had a coffee there but took almost 2 hours to work that out. Husband is not very good at handling this person how is a little dizzy and prone to changing her mind easly.

Oh well home now a little sore from the walking gingerly in the snow but can put feet up now :) and husband is going to make me home made apple pie to make up for it.

I have our bed stripped and everything in the washing machine i have most of the downstairs of the house clean now and just got to finish tidying upstairs now which means thats all the christmas cleaning done and i can providing we keep things clean rest before MIL comes to stay for christmas which means my hard work over the last 2 days is not completely wasted.

Grrrr! Dozy woman!

At least you are pretty much sorted for Christmas cleaning wise! Homemade apple pie sounds yum!

x

Yes husband is a wonderful cook and makes wonderful cakes and deserts.

We went to france shopping last weekend and picked up 3kg of apples for about 80pence so were going to make up a big batch of apple pie filling and freeze some for an apple pie and a smaller lot for small apple pies over christmas.

He even makes his own pastry!!

I am a lucky person :)

Yes i know hes wonderful and we really dont disagree or fall our very much i think this morning was a blip between me being hormonal and him starting to come down with his annual christmas cold :)

He is loving, kind, understanding and caring and i know how luck i am.

He cant wait to be a dad as we have been trying for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"