It's a chemical pregnancy right?? 10DPO, Beta: 2.9, + FRER

Nicoleoleole

2 kids + 1!
Reaction score
10dpo, test showing up like this, but blood test from today says 2.9
That's not possible right?? I go back Friday for another blood draw, but i don't have hopes...

I've had chemicals plenty of times before, so expecting it to be just this. But if someone has a cool success story, I'd love to hear it.

Thank you :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 38
You should post this in the pregnancy gallery too since a lot of women there also get their levels done with tests! Hoping for you girly girl. Look, I can finally comment here. :haha:

You should post this in the pregnancy gallery too since a lot of women there also get their levels done with tests! Hoping for you girly girl. Look, I can finally comment here. :haha:

But I'm not line watching which is why I didn't do that. :( maybe I should? I'll wait before I do that.

Here's this morning 11DPO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 22
FX for you, Nicole! Hard to tell if the line is darker today but there is definitely a line! Seems odd that your blood hcg was only 2.9 ...would need to be higher to get a positive HPT, right?

FX for you, Nicole! Hard to tell if the line is darker today but there is definitely a line! Seems odd that your blood hcg was only 2.9 ...would need to be higher to get a positive HPT, right?

That's what I thought! FRER's apparently CAN be sensitive enough to get a line from like 6 mUI. I've never heard of 2.9 with a line!

2.9 at 10DPO seems really low.

So what I'm assuming is maybe possibly it got high enough to get into the urine at at least 6, and if it is a chemical pregnancy, that'd explain why the blood was 2.9. I've heard it can take 2 days for levels in urine to show it. So maybe by tomorrow my HPT's will be negative?
I just know my chest is on fire, my HPT's are positive and my blood test yesterday wasn't enough to register as pregnant. :/

I go back for another blood draw Thursday or Friday.

Fingers crossed for you! Maybe at 10dpo you had only very recently implanted.

Took a FRER, and a Wondfo, and an OPK.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 20
Are they redrawing your blood? Those are clearly positive. I don't think a level or 2 would cause a positive test, what's the chsnces of the blood results getting mixed up??

Are they redrawing your blood? Those are clearly positive. I don't think a level or 2 would cause a positive test, what's the chsnces of the blood results getting mixed up??

They're redoing it Friday. I'm not sure if theres a chance it could get mixed up. I assume it's a possibility.

But if it takes 24-48 hours-ish to go from blood to in urine, it should be getting lighter now to follow with the 2.9 yesterday right?

I'm so confused by all of this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"