It's a GIRL!!!!!! **PIC**

Kayhop

Expecting with a 2 yr old
Reaction score
And I have no idea what to name her!!! We thought for sure this one was a boy! Bought clothes picked a name the whole 9 yards! Help!! I seriously need name ideas! Her middle name will be Grace...we like Adisyn but it's just not ringing my bell hard enough! I want it to sound good with my daughters name too... Elyvia (Olivia)...suggestions!?!?

https://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz183/kayla_hopper/baby15weeks.jpg

Congrats hun!!!!

Sorry I can't help in the name dept... we are still thinking about all that ourselves! lol. Nothing really stands out ya know? But we find out what we are having today- so we best start getting a tad more serious about it! haha.

I'm sure you'll come up with something fab!!! Maybe search some name sites online to get ideas???? Or a baby name book :)

Thanks so much! I'm so excited to have another girl! I always wanted a sister...now that my daughter has one it makes me over the moon!! :) good luck today!!!

congratulations on your baby girl!! :cloud9: :pink: i'm useless with names hehe xx

Congrats on the pink bump - we were sure this was a boy too so are in the same position and really struggling with another girls name!!

Congratulations! It's so hard picking a name!! xx

What do you guys think of Ava Grace???????????

Ava is lovely and getting popular now, nice choice :thumbup:

I LOVE THE NAME ADISYN! That is the name I want to use one day if I am ever blessed with a little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->