Its a girl!!!

J

Jadeyydoe

That we know of sonographer got the best toilet shot pic she could and said she thinks its a girl as she can't see any manparts.
Bit of a shocker really was really convinced itwas a boy and think Davids dissapointed...
I was at first but then she turnt over and yawned at me then hid her little head inbetween something it was soooo cute :cloud9:
How can I be dissapointed when she does something that cute <3

Shes defo got daddys lips, which is what I was hoping for and she hasn't got a clef pallet :happydance:

I'll put pictures up later when I get home if cameras working :)
she looks like a demon in one lol :D

oh hun I was convinced about a boy too, but girls are so much better :):) My OH is now more than happy that he's having a girlie and such a proud daddy :) girls are definitely daddy's little princesses, but it will take your OH a month or so to get used to the idea and enjoy it more :)

oh hun I was convinced about a boy too, but girls are so much better :):) My OH is now more than happy that he's having a girlie and such a proud daddy :) girls are definitely daddy's little princesses, but it will take your OH a month or so to get used to the idea and enjoy it more :)

He just doesn't like it because hes said hes going to be super protective and worry loads now its a girl, apparantly with boys he wouldn't worry as they can look after themselves lol
I'm sure he will come round soon I just feel like I've kind of ruined his bday and xmas inone big swoop :(

congrats on team pink i found out i was on team pink yesterday xxx

He just doesn't like it because hes said hes going to be super protective and worry loads now its a girl, apparantly with boys he wouldn't worry as they can look after themselves lol
I'm sure he will come round soon I just feel like I've kind of ruined his bday and xmas inone big swoop :(

ohhhhhhh I felt the same way that I failed him in some way (you know like the queens probably felt in middle ages lol) and the fact that his friends are probably going to say something in this regard won't help either, BUT somebody here told me "real men love girls" :) They are more into learning things, more into helping and hugging etc. They bond with their daddies much more and always take their sides :) He'll get used to it don't worry and will love her even more :hugs:

Congrats on team pink. Your OH will love having a daughter...Jasmine is such a daddies girl and he loves it! He's already got his speech ready for future boyfriends that come calling and she's only 16 months old.

ohhhhhhh I felt the same way that I failed him in some way (you know like the queens probably felt in middle ages lol) and the fact that his friends are probably going to say something in this regard won't help either, BUT somebody here told me "real men love girls" :) They are more into learning things, more into helping and hugging etc. They bond with their daddies much more and always take their sides :) He'll get used to it don't worry and will love her even more :hugs:

yeah we are all convinced that once he looks into her little eyes he'll never want her to be anything else :)
I told him shes blates going to be a daddies girl because hes going to be the one to protect her and give her everything she wants and I'm probs going to end up being that other woman who lives with them lol

congrats on your pink bump!

I'm sure Daddy will be very very happy with his little princess x

Nicola xx

Oooohh congrats on the PINK bump xxxxxx

Congratulations :D Im sure daddy wont be dissapointed when shes here! So lovely! x

Congrats on team pink. Your OH will love having a daughter...Jasmine is such a daddies girl and he loves it! He's already got his speech ready for future boyfriends that come calling and she's only 16 months old.

Haha Davids already saying how hes going to be having a go at the boys in her life lol
I've been telling him shes going to be a proper daddies little girl!
All the nephews in my family have loved me and stopped crying the second I hold them and all my neices cry more if I hold them lol so boys like me more, so that defo means shes going to be all over her daddy

Welcome to team pink, it seems we're taking over!xx

congrats! and it's his fault shes a girl ;) plus you can tell him takes a bigger man to knock the balls off the boys! he he he

Congrats on team pink, I got a little girl and she has been mummys girl for more than 2 years but just starting to get more a of a Daddys girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->