its all been a big lie-im not really having a baby!!

Pink_Witch

proud mummy of 6
Reaction score
im pregnant with an octopus!!

or at least thats what it feels like today:rofl: i wish i could see inside my tummy what he is up to......he is making some VERY weird movements today!!!!:rofl:

It's amazing how they will sometimes have days like that and then they have quieter days which I hate!

Same here! lol! i have feet and arms sticking out of one side of my belly - i push them bk in and something else pops out on the other side!!

Same here... My mum said it's because babies get excited around easter... he's probably looking for the chocolate eggs inside my tummy!
I was telling my hubby that I think my baby is trying to get out of me, by popping out of my bump!xx

omg I know!! Last night we were painting the nursery and I sat down to rest and I think that pisses him off. Like everything gets smooshed when I sit down cause that's when he starts squirming. It gets uncomfortable after a while! Almost tickling or something.

Mine today too!
Hubby couldn't stop staring at bump today because he wouldn't keep still :)
Looked like that bit out of Alien where it comes out her stomach,LOL

He just kicked the laptop off my tummy too :)

My belly looked like a wave pool today; he was all over the place -- it was quite amusing

:rofl: my OH was pretty amazed at this feat, too! and, yes, i ALWAYS think of the movie Alien when this happens!

:rofl::rofl: I know the feeling spud has been going nuts the last few days, DH and I can't stop watching my belly. Does remind me of Alien too :rofl:, take care :hugs: XX

hahaha I think the same way though I say alien. It is just so neat :D love it

I told my hubby that LO was practicing playing soccer in my stomach... this annoys him cause he is an avid hockey fan/player and wants to pass this passion onto LO. LOL!!!

I even made the comment that LO is riding the waves cause way my stomach rolls around like the ocean. It's quite amusing to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->