it's all like blah, blah, blah to me

I

IrishTwins

i used to worry about pregnancy. I mean as recently as 3 months ago when I was still pg with dd..

I just can't seem to find the kind of energy to worry that I used to. I am not overly concerned with any of it - I remember I'm pregnant in a practical sense.. "we'll need a double stroller" kind of stuff but not so much health stuff.. I eat what I want, when I want, if I want - I have no pregnancy symptoms at all and but for lack of a bleed I wouldn't know I'm pregnant at all..

Maybe it's just that I'm busy with lo.. I kinda like this new me though.. :)

I wish I could be calm as you are. That's my first pregnancy and I don't want to be an asshole but seeing all those people with mc's in their signature made me one worried pregnant woman. I tested 5 times or so to make sure I'm still pregnant lol.

I'm like this too! I don't think worrying will change anything so there's no point. What will be will be! I think it's nice you don't worry.

I wish I could be calm as you are. That's my first pregnancy and I don't want to be an asshole but seeing all those people with mc's in their signature made me one worried pregnant woman. I tested 5 times or so to make sure I'm still pregnant lol.

The MC on the forum are very sad indeed but the Internet is a biased place. You have people from all over the world here and often the ones on the forums are those Who are looking for help or advice for various reasons so its not a statistically accurate cross section of all pregant women. X

That makes me feel a bit better, thank you :)

The MC on the forum are very sad indeed but the Internet is a biased place. You have people from all over the world here and often the ones on the forums are those Who are looking for help or advice for various reasons so its not a statistically accurate cross section of all pregant women. X

Agreed! Lots of horror stories on here, but us ladies who have had problems are more likely to be on here seeking advice and support than the straight forward ones!

I was totally chilled out with the one I conceived when ds2 was 7m old and still bfing. The only bad feeling I had with that one was it seemed a bit 'too easy' to catch the first egg post partum. I was right. The one after that I was a wreck as I knew deep down it just wasn't going anywhere.
This one I'm middling, moments of worry but mostly relaxed and a good feeling, nothing I can do either way anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->