It's all over!

Jemima

Mother of One
Reaction score
Sorry I've not been on here much lately everyone. I'm back at work now so not quite as much BnB time on my hands.

Well, it looks like Poppy and I have finished breastfeeding.

She was occasionally waking in the night for a bout of booby but she hasn't had any for the last 6 nights so I think she has decided that she's had enough.

I can't explain (and probably don't need to on here) how much pleasure breastfeeding has given me and I have to admit to becoming a bit of a breastfeeing evangelist in the real world, spouting the benefits to anyone who will listen from women on the bus to my boss at work. It has opened up a whole new world of awareness that will never leave me and I can't wait to do it again with the next one.

Thanks to everyone on here for your support over the last 11 months. You've all been very influential in our success :thumbup:.

Well done J :hugs: You dont have to explain it at all. I'm right there with ya. :winkwink:

Good work sister x

Well done, that's such an achievement! :happydance: :D

What a wonderful achievement! Congratulations :)

No need to explain - know just what you mean. :cloud9:

Be proud of yourself, I hope I manage to get as far as you have :)

Well done to both of you, fantastic achievement. Hope we will still see you on here now and again. Love to know how little Pops is getting on. Thanks for all your helpful advice/support too.

:hugs:

:hugs: well done to you both. I hope to keep going until Amelie self weans too X

Thanks everyone. You're a great bunch of girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->