It's almost as if OH wants to be killed!

"Hubby" told me last night that if I keep eating the way I am, I'm "gonna have to be air lifted to the hospital".:haha: So I shoved the one cupcake I had half eaten in his hair while he was playing "Mario Bros." on the Wii. (He just got out of the shower. :rofl::haha:)

I agree with xdxxtx! My OH's initial interest in my wellbeing dried up pretty much as soon as I had morning sickness. He has become a hormonal nightmare for a good month. He snaps, complains he's tired and says that he has had enough of my moaning and attitude! He's a real Jeckel (sp?) and Hyde. I don't know when the temper tantrum might be released. It's almost as if he is the one pregnant and I'm an inconvenience to him! :D

I've sent him to Coventry now until he apologises. I told him that I'm almost a third of the way through now and he has been zip help. Hopefully that and a few unironed shirts might give him something to think about! :haha:

"Hubby" was a complete a$$hole when I was preggo with DD. He promised this time he'd be better and do everything right. I told him "I agree bc I will not put up with the same $h*t. I will leave." So far, he's been doing pretty good bout being really sweet-its almost freaking me out a little.:haha:

Loved the bit about our bodies working harder when we lie down than our OHs doing a work out. I also get eye rolling if I need to go for a lie down ( even though we have a 1 and a 3 year old and I work full time in a very demanding job). So I told my husband that, hoping for some understanding. Instead, I got the big eyed look and the comment 'I'm really tired. Maybe I'm pregnant too!' It's officially time to give up and go and get that shovel!

Welly xx

I've heard it all now - my OH just told me I'm unreasonable and had a go at me for being hormonal. He's sick of me moaning - well on sick of you in general chum but you don't hear me saying it, maybe I will....

Then kill him & bury him in the garden lol

Do we have the same OH?!! If you help me with mine I'll help you with yours! :D

I've heard it all now - my OH just told me I'm unreasonable and had a go at me for being hormonal. He's sick of me moaning - well on sick of you in general chum but you don't hear me saying it, maybe I will....

Then kill him & bury him in the garden lol

Do we have the same OH?!! If you help me with mine I'll help you with yours! :D

Ha ha ha you have got yourself a deal! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back