It's An Alien!

cowboys angel

new mama & wife and ttc#2
Reaction score
Alright, just kidding. But very cool moment for me and OH. Our daughter was kicking and throwing a hissy fit like crazy, so he pulled my shirt up, and we sat and watched her kick me from the outside.

Finally, after about 40 minutes (crazy to think we can just sit and stare at one thing for 40 minutes, barely talking but to count and laugh....) she stopped, and we figured the show was over. We had just decided to get up and get food, and we watched our baby shoot across my stomach, making my entire stomach ripple.

That was amazing.

I am 27 weeks 5 days...6 days?... When did you all first see your LO move from the outside?

Did it increase how often you saw it, or was it just random?

Very cute! I saw movement from outside just this week weird huh!

Haha, that was exactly what my OH said when he saw baby movin for the first time,
He acturly looked like he would cry nd said... ''is it an alien?''
Funniest moment of my pregnancy!!
I think it was about 26/27 weeks? Now people can see my tummy moving under my coat!

I think I first noticed this at around 26 weeks, but then it was just kicks in one place. Now I get weird alien-like ripples everyday with limbs sticking out all over the place, usually at in the evening when I'm lying in bed, very amusing! OH likes talking to the baby but he usually gets booted in the ear :haha:

not sure when I noticed movements from the outside, but they have definitely increased in size and in strength. At almost any given time I can put my hand on my belly and feel him squirming around in there. Its still the most amazing feeling in the world and I love it so much!
This morning, long before I was supposed to be up, he was awake and, as my husband and I like to say, "playing" in there. I put his hand on my belly and he did some pretty impressive flip flops for daddy:cloud9:

I've been feeling and watching the flips and kicks for a few weeks now but I remember when my DH saw his first ripple of my belly and his eyes almost popped out of his head then he said "do it again"...like its on command!

Haha yeah my OH said that too, "Tell her to do it again!" And put his head on my stomach and was like "Jump for Daddy....Do it again Lyla.."

She definitely didn't. Poor man lol. Keeps happening. People were feeling movements through my stomach for 3 weeks before the timing worked out where she moved for him. Very amusing, when he puts his hand on my stomach she freezes.

That happened to my DH for awhile too...everytime he would put his hand on my belly she would stop. Then I read somewhere that sometimes the baby will notice the difference in voice or sound and will stop to focus on who the new person is....this made him feel better.

I'll definitely have to pass that on...thanks bonjo808!! Now my OH can quit sulking, lol. I'll just tell him that she's focusing on his voice and touch, and forgets to move...haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->