It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I’d go for it too. Like pp hopefully it’s a new pregnancy but if it’s not you could perhaps promt your dr?! Been thinking of you lots. Can’t wait till you get some answers xx

Soi hubby and I :sex: tonight and there was some blood tinged ummm well you know haha afterwards when cleaning up lol I really hope maybe it's :witch: not that I want get to start as I despise my period but jeez it would be one solid answer but so far that was it just tinged left overs nothing since?? I guess we will see my cervix is sooooooooo swollen though omg it's crazy

Hope your doing ok. Did you decide if you are going to do the ultrasound from the mom you know?

You ladies are so amazing!! I have decided to do it she was too busy today so she said hopefully tomorrow she'll be able to squeeze me in!!! Nope no more bleeding just tiny but of brownish in the discharge that one time so weird!

Sometimes after sex cervix is irritated so there might be spotting afterwards.

Goodness! I hope you get some clearer answers with scan so you’ve a bit more
Knowledge. Have you tested anymore? X

Oh my God, my son and his gf broke up last night so I won't be getting the scan but this bitch this grown ass women had the nerve toi chase my son down the street yelling I hope you get STDs and aids and called me and told me my son was high because he stormed out when she was screaming at him and told me the same thing about STDs wtf my poor son came home in tears and after everything I found out she said toi him im surprised he didn't say or do more! Oh my lord my poor child! So yeah no mor scan she was the one who was going to do it.

Edit- this is the girlfriends mom whi did and said all this my son is 15 and his gf14

I'm glad you didn't have your scan. With that kind if temper who knows what would have happened if you guys got caught and she got in trouble with her work. I'd steer clear of that family.

WOW! I honestly don't understand some people. You just don't wish bad crap on anyone, especially not a young kid. Thats just crazy. Karma will come back and bite her in the a$$.

I was literally in shock like totally shocked she called me and said horrible things about him, the reason they were fighting in ther first place was her mom constantly meddling and so he went over last night to talk to his gf and ther mom just laid into him and he got up to leave and said I'm leaving before something else happens and I say something I regret and that's why she did that I just don't understand and I hate that this was my son's first experience of a relationship poor kid took everything I had to be ther bigger person and not lose it! Gah some people just do not know how to behave, ok enough about that im sorry to put that on here but it just totally flabbergasted me! Ive taken a couple dollar store tests with faint lines so who knows just have to wait for biopsy I guess

Oh my!!!!!! How is your son now?

He's actually kinda feels a weight off his shoulders, and is in good spirits today, I don't know if it just hasn't sunk in or not gah im so angry with the mom

Some people just have ZERO common sense and thrive on drama. Im sorry your son had to deal with that.

Omg that made me angry reading that your poor lad why anyone feels the need to lay into a kid is baffling hope his ok and not traumatised by it, and why the mother needs to meddle is mind boggling xx Hope your ok hun xx

Hello! Sorry I need to do better at updating, I ended up in the emergency room with severe pain so if course my first thought was ectopic, but tubes were clear but their test was positive as well I had a kidney stone that's what was causing ther pain though so they have toi go in and remove it so they'r going to biopsy st tge same time, the is risk of miscarriage IF this is pregnancy but I'm really doubting that it is at this point, but the growth in the outside of my uterus has shrunk and there's deff no cysts but the er doc said the fact that the growth is shrinking is a good indication it's not malignant because they rarely shrink so that was a nice surprise so I go in friday for everything ive ordered some cheapies because if the er test was positive then I'd think a regular one would be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->