It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh honey! I’m so sorry to hear that!!!! Feels never ending. I’m glad though you’ll be getting a biopsy and getting the kidney stone removed. Also good news that the growth has shrunk so hopefully that’s a good sign. Have you tested anymore at all? Have they taken bloods to check hcg again? Big hugs lovely lady xxx

Your just having a real time of it lately aren't you! Im so sorry hun. I wish there was something I could do or say. :/

Your just having a real time of it lately aren't you! Im so sorry hun. I wish there was something I could do or say. :/

I am, it's starting to really get to me! That's not all either so I had to drive 2 hours away yesterday for an appt with my back surgeon and got in my brand new suburban and it said oil pressure low turning engine off, I bought it last year in august so it's new new, soi I didn't have time to deal with it so I hopped in my old tahoe because DH car ther back window got jammed down ther other day and didn't have time to fix it yet, and drove to my appt just fine come out afterwards and ther truck won't start ffs wth so dh is stuck can't come rescue me so I have to call roadside asst to come jump me thankfully it worked drove home ok thank God pull in ther driveway and tge wind has blown over our basketball hoop onto the windshield of my new car!!! So all 3 vehicles need work to be driven!!!!!!! Ooohhh my gosh wth I swear I'm cursed!!

I am, it's starting to really get to me! That's not all either so I had to drive 2 hours away yesterday for an appt with my back surgeon and got in my brand new suburban and it said oil pressure low turning engine off, I bought it last year in august so it's new new, soi I didn't have time to deal with it so I hopped in my old tahoe because DH car ther back window got jammed down ther other day and didn't have time to fix it yet, and drove to my appt just fine come out afterwards and ther truck won't start ffs wth so dh is stuck can't come rescue me so I have to call roadside asst to come jump me thankfully it worked drove home ok thank God pull in ther driveway and tge wind has blown over our basketball hoop onto the windshield of my new car!!! So all 3 vehicles need work to be driven!!!!!!! Ooohhh my gosh wth I swear I'm cursed!!

GIRL!!! Thats a lot of BS! You poor thing. You need a huge break and some you time after you get all this crap sorted out.

I was coming to post and make sure your doing ok!

I was coming to post and make sure your doing ok!

Hey thank you for checking in! Im doing ok had stone removed and biopsy taken the biopsy results could take up to 10 days(had it done Monday) by there wasn't a pregnancy the morning of the procedures the tests were still a light positive but no sac or anything seen in my uterus even what they had been seeing was gone and they're at a loss at that part. The oncologist thinks the mass is producing hcg she said that can go one of two ways and we just wait and see! Holy moly this has been a roller coaster so ready to have an answer already! Thank you so much for being here for me through this whole crazy ordeal ya'll are so sooooooooo amazing!

Oh gosh honey. How did the procedure go? Are you feeling ok from it? I’m glad you’ll get answers soon even though I sure 10 days wait is just horrible. Please update us when you get your results xx

Im glad they were able to remove the mass. Hopefully it will just be a cyst of some kind and completely benign.

Hope it isn’t anything sinister, and hope you’re ok

Im doing ok, should have the results tomorrow took a test it was very very dark then 2 hours later started bleeding heavily and horrendous cramps but at least there's one answer now just to wait for tomorrow, the baby has rsv so ive just been concentrating on him nothing else, we have had the hardest month of our lives so ready for February to end I need a fresh start!

Well hopefully tomorrow’s news will be ok and you’ll be clearer on what’s been going down. Sorry you’ve had a rubbish month.... roll on March. Let us know how it goes tomorrow. Be thinking of you xx

Thinking about you. I've been following your story here...what a wild rollercoaster. :hugs:

Hoping you get good results. just rememberer we are all here for you. :hugs:

:hug:
You've been through so much negative stuff in such a short time. Praying it all gets lifted off you so some good times can roll in.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"