It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there any way you could be pregnant now? I have PCOS and I've had lots of cysts over the years but mine never produce HCG. BUT, for some people their corpus luteums just produce small amounts of HCG on their own after ovulation whether pregnant or not. I think with the forms of cancer that do produce HCG, there are a few other symptoms that go along with it and those types of cancer are a bit more rare anyway.

I would second the idea of getting into the ER and asking for a beta if it will give you some peace of mind or some answers, but that second test is darker than the first!

And you're not annoying! Please always come back and ask whatever you have to. For a lot of us, this is the only place to turn. Good luck!

Oh wow Katie, sorry to see you going through this again. Did you get seen in Urgent Care today?

I called my obgyn today and she has agreed to see me Wednesday thank the lord! Im still tempted to go to the er though because 2 days feel like forever to wait! It really sucks not knowing what is going on with your own body!

It could be a new pregnancy we are sexually active without protection because im breastfeeding we dtd on December 23rd, December 28th and January 3rd i usually start to get faint positives at about 14dpo but because o have no clue when or if i ovulated the could be q very wide range considering sperm can live up to 5 days and the egg can live abnot 24 hours. But i don't think i am but it's deff very possible!

Aww hun so sorry you're going through this again, hope you can get sone answers soon

Is there any way you could be pregnant now? I have PCOS and I've had lots of cysts over the years but mine never produce HCG. BUT, for some people their corpus luteums just produce small amounts of HCG on their own after ovulation whether pregnant or not. I think with the forms of cancer that do produce HCG, there are a few other symptoms that go along with it and those types of cancer are a bit more rare anyway.

I would second the idea of getting into the ER and asking for a beta if it will give you some peace of mind or some answers, but that second test is darker than the first!

And you're not annoying! Please always come back and ask whatever you have to. For a lot of us, this is the only place to turn. Good luck!

I guess yeah there's a chance we've had sex and I'm not on birth control, I'm breastfeeding 5 months pp and no period yet. I really hope it's nothing serious or i am just pregnant but i just have such a bad feeling but that could be from all the googling lol thanks hun ya'll are the best seriously ya'll keep me sane!!!

Here's tonight's I had a hard time getting it on camera soi i used flash on some

Screenshot_20190107-231939_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190107-234234_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190107-234214_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190107-234208_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190107-231948_Gallery.jpg

So glad they are going to see you!! Have u tried using a digi at all? Xx

Make sure you bring these tests with you if you haven't thrown them out. This way they can see what you have been getting. If their tests are less sensitive they might not get a line. Just a thought.

So glad they are going to see you!! Have u tried using a digi at all? Xx

I am too this has gone on long enough! I have I've had the first response positive but the clear blue hasn't yet been positive through all these times

Make sure you bring these tests with you if you haven't thrown them out. This way they can see what you have been getting. If their tests are less sensitive they might not get a line. Just a thought.

That's a good idea because that's what happen when i went last time their test was negative so they did nothing and when i got home the frer was a good line

These look like early bfp to me. I hope you get some answers.

They deff do it's very confusing

These are 3 dollars for 10 lol but I'm tired of spending so much so this is the first time I've seen a line on these ever when the first response had those lines thre other day these had nothing at all the only problem with these is the dye doesn't run all the way through for like 30 minutes but you can see the line through the dye

Screenshot_20190108-192658_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20190108-195212_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20190108-195203_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20190108-194902_Pixlr.jpg

More pics these darn cheap ass tests but there's deff a good line can you see it? My phone never pictures the line as good as they are in real life

Screenshot_20190108-194022_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20190108-193202_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20190108-194835_Pixlr.jpg

I feel like I can see something

I feel like I can see something

Yeah it's deff there irl but i can never capture them on camera tomorrow cannot come soon enough she better do something this time not just oh our 50mui test is negative so you're fine

I actually see those. They are very faint. I really hope you get answers tomorrow

Yeah I see them too. It’s so strange you get lines and then they go?? Has it been the same time span between each lot of tests? X

I see the lines. I can't imagine how you're feeling. I look forward to reading your update after seeing the doctor. Hopefully they get to the bottom of this.

Yeah I see them too. It’s so strange you get lines and then they go?? Has it been the same time span between each lot of tests? X

Yeah they come and go but i never start a period so it's not like a chemical which i did have a few in the past it's so confusing and frustrating! Yeah almost the same except this time it was almost a month which was the furthest

Have they gotten any darker? It’s just so strange! Hopefully you’ll get some answers from your dr x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->