It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

My baby then stopped sleeping through - and my body constantly tried to ovulate but didn’t manage. I used opks daily at that point.

My baby then stopped sleeping through - and my body constantly tried to ovulate but didn’t manage. I used opks daily at that point.

Wow that sounds horrible im so sorry you had to go through that!!! but very similar to what is happening except my tests do go completely stark white negative then they become positive and progress darker then go negative again they're not just staying positive which i think is ther most confusing part. My first response is positive again tonight it's pink i was rushed getting a picture because dh walked in lol so let me know if you can't see it and I'll snap a pic again i'l go in the bathroom lolScreenshot_20190113-191252_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190113-191248_Gallery.jpg

I see it but not on blue dyes. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I ask bc there's gotta be a reason this is happening. Maybe early early menopause? The earliest. It can happen is late 30s even though it's rare.

I see it but not on blue dyes. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I ask bc there's gotta be a reason this is happening. Maybe early early menopause? The earliest. It can happen is late 30s even though it's rare.

Yeah ther blue dye was deff what I'd consider negative, I'm 32 I'll be 33 in may. I've thought that maybe that's what it could be but everyone and everything says im too young

Those look positive to me. I wanted to tell you that I never got a line on the blue dye test. I actually got "pregnant" on a digi and still no line on blue dye.

I actually did get a positive digi about a month ago it was positive but then my Frer went neg so I was back at square one haven't done one since :-k

am I getting on any ones nerves yet? look the line is good again I'm trying to decide if that test is actually darker than my fever was the other night? I guess the only thing to do is test tomorrow and if its darker tom I doing a digi again+ calling my doc and saying I've got a + digi you need to figure this out right now or Im going ER and filing a complaint!

Screenshot_20190113-232931_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190113-232813_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190113-232801_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190113-232758_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190113-232801_Gallery.jpg

here's the two tests bottom one is new I also added another Plc of new where you can see it really goodScreenshot_20190113-232830_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190113-232823_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190113-232801_Gallery.jpg

test at 10 min deff darker last pic is earlier test completly dry the first3 are new one damn wth Screenshot_20190113-234701_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190113-234628_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190113-234547_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190113-235109_Gallery.jpg

today or tomorrow its midnight here so hopefully by nine am theyll have results When I call

Really hoping that the blood tests will say something but Im not holding my breath...

Yeah ther blue dye was deff what I'd consider negative, I'm 32 I'll be 33 in may. I've thought that maybe that's what it could be but everyone and everything says im too young

A friend of my mom's started in her 30s. It doesn't hurt to tell your doctor you wanna be tested. There's definite freaking lines on your tests and if it were me I'd def be freaking out too. I've read that some women can always turn a test positive but if this is the first time this is happening to you then something changed in your body.

Blood results in, everything was completely normal white count was a bit elevated it was 17 normal is 12-14 for my age height and weight to me that seems more than just a tad elevated but she of course says ies fine just like everything else! Drum roll....................... hcg was 5 right at 5 so she's calling it just border line positive but could be that my base line is higher than most women, but those positives I'm getting are higher than 5 for sure!!! So she's agreed to do a repeat beta this afternoon and rush the results!! Lord please just let it be a new pregnancy because she wants to send me to an oncologist if I'm not as she to is worried there's something else causing the hcg to fluctuate but i showed her the 2 tests from yesterday and she agreed they're very much positive and progressing so she said to continue to test and go for bloodwork she wants me to try a digital if the frer becomes dark this evening she thinks i produce hcg when ovulating higher than most women and that i may have ovulated around the 3rd when we dtd so my tests were positive last week from ovulation still and now they're positive because im pregnant but she said I'd that's not the case then i need to see oncology asap to rule out anything bad(she wouldn't say the word cancer kinda scared me she would dance around tge word and never once said it but wants to send me to oncology?) So i did a test this morning after she called at 1030 but i had just peed at 845 but it's still a good line but it was my last test so I'll go get more here in a bit. I still feel very confused, yes there was hcg in my system at 5 but i don't really have am answer still hopefully the repeat beta maybe possibly lord willing will just show pregnant what a roller coaster fuck! Sorry

Here it is one with brown smudge is from last night, single pic is today granted i only held for an hour and a half if say there's deff a good amount of hcg im my system so im glad im getting blood work todayScreenshot_20190114-111014_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190114-111003_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->