It's been a 7 year journey!

MissMiki

2nd Tri with #1
Reaction score
Hi all,

I haven't been on B&B for over 2 years now I think. I was TTC with my ex-fiance for 5 years which culminated in 2 failed ICSI attempts. I always came out 2ith a lot of eggs but the fertilisation rate was horrible with no frosties both times.

Anyway my-fiance is now my ex because after the second failed attempt he left me for another woman. Well 3 months after this I met another man and we are not trying however yesterday I got my first BFP! I don't know what made me test but I did and then today I tested again and have a darker line (tested on first response rapid results 100miu)

According the my LMP I'm 4 weeks today with an EDD of 21st January 2018. I have the most minging headache today, hope that's not a bad sign of hormone drops. You tend to think the worst after 7 years.

I was convinced the lines would be gone this morning!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170514-200633.jpg
    Screenshot_20170514-200633.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 24
Congrats! 7 years over here for me too!!! Amazing feeling right??? Amazing and scary and unbelievable! I got a faint positive on a FRER this morning after a faint line on the Internet cheapies. When are you due on? I was due to start today....it's been horrible waiting to see if this is all going to be taken away....let's take it one day at a time together :)

My EDD is 17th January!

What an amazing story.... so happy to read good news... congratulations girls xxxxx

huge congratulations and a happy & healthy 9 months to you both :dust:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"