Its been a year :(

KatelynsMummy

Mummy to Katelyn!
Reaction score
This time last year, I was sleeping on the hospital floor with my 2 other pregnant sisters, waiting for the moment my grandma took her last breath.
God i miss her like mad, i wish she could have met all her great-grand kids...
They say it gets easier with time, but i just find it harder.. Today is the day of tears for us :cry: RIP grandma, i love you!

Sorry about that, just felt good to get it out, even tho I typed it...

bnig hugs chick!! WE lost my grandad 3years ago on March, i dont think anythinng gerts 'easier' you just deal with it better, my grandad was like my dad and i cried my eyes out when Kayson was born because he would have be completely doted on!!

Big hugs for you hunni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww big big :hugs: Love to you and your family today! I still miss my nana and she passed away almost 20 years ago!

I'm so sorry hun, your grandma will be so proud of you as a Mummy xx

Hugs hun. I'm sure your Grandma knew how much you loved her and is watching over you and your little ones x

:hugs: :hugs:

Im sure she's watching over you and is very proud :) x

:hugs:

I bet she's proud of you, and your sisters hun :)

I lost my granny when I was 20 weeks pregnant and I feel so sad that she never got to meet Sophie. It's a hard time for you - but I truly believe that my granny is around and yours will be too, watching over you all. xxx

I lost my granny when I was 20 weeks pregnant and I feel so sad that she never got to meet Sophie. It's a hard time for you - but I truly believe that my granny is around and yours will be too, watching over you all. xxx

I was 16 weeks pregnant, my sister was 26 weeks and my SIL was 10 weeks... We all miss her dearly, i hope she is around :flower:

aww big :hugs: hun, she'd be so proud, of you, your sisters and your lil katelyn:hugs:
i lost my grandad last year, i found out i was pregnant 4 days later, i know its tough chick but shes watching over you all:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->