It's been almost a year.. am I doing something wrong?

Ashley25

Reaction score
We have been TTC #2 for almost a year. I recently got all testing done in February and my FSH was 10, TSH was 3.8 (they put me on synthoid for 2 months and it's now down to 1.15), AMH was 6.7, AFC was 20 and everything else was normal.
DH's sperm analysis was 42 mil per ml with only 1 ml (doctor said wasn't the best volume) motility 42%, ph 8.5, and normal morphology is 10%.

I ovulate on my own every month anywhere from day 12-16. I have very normal 26-28 day cycles. I had one chemical pregnancy in November.

We time sex perfectly ever month, we added in preseed and I've been laying down for 30 minutes after. I am normally always on top so this last month we tried differently.

BFN every month. Is there anything you see that could be the cause?? I am at my end I don't know what it is.

The doctor wants to start me on clomid which I am apprehensive about since my cycles and ovulation are so normal. please HELP =(

I wish I could help, but I'm in the same boat. Been trying for #2 for 10 cycles and 2 months ntnp before that and nothing. I have no advice but I understand the heartache, I'm at my wits end too.

thank you!! I know it's awful . Hoping for babies for us both very soon!

Also, is it strange that my FSH is high but my AFC and AMH is good?

i just wanted to say you are not doing anything wrong! i know the feeling of trying so hard and wanting something so badly that it feels like an eternity. My DD was a surprise no trying, with my son it took us 5 months and i felt like that was forever, now TTC#3 i've been told it may never happen without medication as i have a bad thyroid problem thats hindering ovulation. All i can say is keep going, make it fun even though that can be hard. The month i conceived with my son i didn't chart or anything i just did what we felt like and sure enough it worked.

i wish you all the luck in the world!!

Hey Ashley, I was TTC for 16 months before I went to my doctors. All my tests came back good & hubby had super swimmers. Because I was trying over 12months and tests all clear and never got a bfp I was diagnosed with un-explained infertility.. my next step was straight to IVF.. 6 years on I now have a daughter & starting for no2 next month.

I hope you don't need to go down the assisted fertility path, but just wanted to tell you my situation..

Hey Ashley, I was TTC for 16 months before I went to my doctors. All my tests came back good & hubby had super swimmers. Because I was trying over 12months and tests all clear and never got a bfp I was diagnosed with un-explained infertility.. my next step was straight to IVF.. 6 years on I now have a daughter & starting for no2 next month.

I hope you don't need to go down the assisted fertility path, but just wanted to tell you my situation..

I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged. TTC can be so trying!
Do you check your CM?? Sometimes a little boost in CM can do wonders! Those swimmers need good CM to reach your egg. My go-to when I'm TTC is Fertilitea by fairhavenhealth.com. I had been TTC for 5 months after a MC with no luck, and then conceived the first cycle on the tea! I used it for my consecutive pregnancies also: the longest it's taken me to conceive on that tea was 2 cycles--and that was only once. The two other times I got pregnant on the first cycle. If you're interested, read their reviews on their site! Just a suggestion! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->