It's Been Awhile! WTT till end of Aug

mkyerby16

Reaction score
:hi: Wow. I haven't been on this site in a couple of years. I absolutely loved the community when I was trying for my 1st though... he's now 3!!!:o Where does the time go? DH and I always knew we wanted another when DS was about 3. We've been putting off TTC b/c we reallllllly want to move into a new house before another baby comes along. Like there's no freakin way I'm fitting another kid/all the stuff into our current house. That unfortunately hasn't happened yet though. Regardless, DS will now be 4 by time baby #2 is born, so we decided to start TTC at the end of August.. it kind of works out bc we'll be on vacation during what will most likely be my fertile window. :winkwink: We'll just pray we can sell our house/find a new one before baby comes. I really wanted to avoid all that while being pregnant though!! We were extremely blessed with #1 bc I went off of the pill and immediately got pregnant that cycle within a couple of weeks. Praying it happens like that again, but I know it's unlikely. This time I'm thinking I might go off of the pill a month early (and use back up during that month). I started the pill when I just turned 16 (and am now 28) and am really just curious how my body feels off the pill/wonder if I should give my body a break. I'll probably regret it b/c my periods pre-pill were absolutely awful. Then again, TTC right after stopping the pill did seem to work in my favor last time so maybe I shouldn't have a month break. :confused:

Sorry I ramble.. alot :laugh2:Just wanted to say hello.. and to see if I still remembered how to navigate this site

Hi and welcome back. I've just newly joined myself (I wasn't savvy at finding the forums back when I had my first). I'm a bit nervous about dropping my BCP as well, I don't know how my body is going to react. Last time it staid its course and acted the same. But I'm older and wiser now, so who knows. Switched from IUD to BCP in June and my body is still the same irregular one it's always been.

I wish you luck when your TTC journey begins. Also, good luck on finding a new house. It's a stressful process so don't let that make your body get overly stressed.

Oh, and I'll have a rowdy 3-year-old going on 4-year-old myself. She's the light of my life. :)

Thank you! Good luck to you as well! When are you planning on starting ttc? Only 6 weeks away for me! Ahhh! Probably the worst timing ever with the house stress & my DH has been showing signs of depression lately but for whatever reason it just feels right and we are SO ready. Although days like today when he's working 48hrs straight, my 3yr old is acting up, and my dogs escaped the fence I ask myself if I'm crazy to want to add a baby to the mix! Lol

:happydance: In just 2 more weeks I'll be ttc.... I'm starting to have second thoughts lol

Not long to go for you! I have just started my WTT 3-4 years to go until I know I am ready.

Hi!! Not long to wait now. I’m also hoping (fingers massively crossed!) that we’ll also be trying at the end of August. My DS1 will be just 14 months, so if I fall pregnant straight away, as I did with him, he’d be 23 months old when baby comes.
I think my husband is on board!! He suggested today it wasn’t a done deal that we’d try/have another, then half an hour left he was saying ‘when we have two’ etc.
Anyway, I was planning two really close in age as I’m 36 this month and so want to get on with it. Also, if we are going to have another I just want to get it done while we’ve got all the baby stuff. I’m not sure if I’m a few years I’ll want to go back to the newborn but again.
Anyway, now I’m suddenly having doubts, how will I manage with two? Can we afford it? Etc etc. My period has come early meaning my fertile window will now be in this month rather than early next...so I’m not sure if we’ll just go for it or if my husband will say no.
The only thing that made him agree to try in August is that if we wait ‘a few more months’ the new baby will be due after September, so we’d have a whole extra years childcare to pay for!! 😂 sorry, bit of a ramble, feels good to get it out, it’s been circling in my mind now for weeks!!

Eeeek. AF surprised me today (would have been cd 26, so not too far off from 28 day cycle). Wondering when I ovulated. First period I've had off the pill in almost 13 yrs. Ended up seeing the obgyn last week bc I had pains that started cd 10 and got worse so finally after a week I made an appt bc I was afraid I had another cyst or something. It was a different dr than my normal and he said he didnt feel any cysts or anything and it was probably just my ovaries etc "waking up" I was like ehhhh but then my urine came back showing I had a uti so I guess that was the cause. I was so afraid something was wrong and I wouldn't be able to ttc.

Now that it's officially the cycle we start ttc I had second thoughts/ fears today. Money, time, relationship worries etc, but I know I want my son to have a sibling and he'll already be 4 when baby comes at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->