It's Chistmas Eve Eve

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by TattiesMum, Dec 23, 2009.

1. TattiesMum

TattiesMum Well-Known Member

Today is always called Christmas Eve Eve in our house :D Only 2 more sleeps to go (which is a bit scary as I'm still working flat out and have loads left to do at home!).

I've got all my chicks safe in my nest .... Tattie & Bump, FOB and my other kidlets are all staying here early thanks to the snow .... so I'm uber contented to have my brood around me and tonight I'm going to wrap the stocking fillers for everyone, clean the house from top to bottom and generally try to get on top of things on the home front :D:happydance:

Happy Christmas and loads of love to you all .... may Santa bring you lots of goodies :D :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2. memysonand3

memysonand3 all done & loven my kids

aww taties mom i was just think that it was christmas eve eve lol i am super excited and of course santa is bringing me good gifts but he is using a few helpers lol my 4 docs and 3 per baby =)

3. luxe191919

luxe191919 Guest

omgosh it is xmas eve eve wow that hadnt even crossed my mind yet wow im excited now hey my L/O will be exactly 22 weeks wow thats cool!!!!!!!!omgosh

4. memysonand3

that is amazing you better keep that little one cooken =)

5. luxe191919

luxe191919 Guest

ill keep mine cooken if you keep your 3 cooken until your csection!which congrats thats so amazing im so happy for you mom of four thats going to be so awesome youll never have a dull moment for sure

6. TattiesMum

LOL ... yep, you are getting the most AWESOME Christmas Presents of us all :hugs: :D

Do you think the Docs will agree to wear elves hats? ;)

7. memysonand3

lol yea neve a dull moment i am sure if i dont lose my waight right away i will lol

8. Emma.Gi

Emma.Gi Well-Known Member

Happy Christmas Eve Eve everyone!

9. Midnight_Fairy

Midnight_Fairy New baby J

Happy Christmas eve eve everyone! Santa comes tomorrow night! My children are SO excited. They are keeping me happY x

10. trashit

trashit Guest

Happy christmas eve eve :happydance: its bloody flown! 30 weeks tomorro i cant believe it.. Ive cheated and had half my prezzies last nite :blush: x

11. Luke's_mummy

Luke's_mummy Guest

Tattiesmum... We call it christmas eve eve too! Oh I'm so excited I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! I've wrapped most of the presents but still trying to get OH to wrap mine up! lol at this rate my presents from him wont even be wrapped! Ooh I'm so excited, and my last christmas without a LO! I bet you're excited, your last christmas without a grandchild! EEEEE I'm like a 5 year old at this time of year!!! xxxxxx

12. AnnabelsMummy

AnnabelsMummy Mummy to princess annabel

we call it christmas eve eve too!! :) haha!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE, EVE EVERYONEE!!
    hope you all have a great christmas..
    (my mum tried to convice me santa doesn't come this year, how cheeky, she later told me, he wrote and told her i still get this year.. my brother had santa until he was 26 - how unfairrr!! lol - slight jelousy hereeee!!)

xxxxxxxxx

13. TattiesMum

LOL .... I'm still telling my lot that 'Santa doesn't visit untidy bedrooms' ;) :haha:

Next year I'll have a LO crawling around and eating all the wrapping paper :happydance:

14. AnnabelsMummy

AnnabelsMummy Mummy to princess annabel

Hahahaha, my mum also told me that!!
    so it's spotless now.. did it in less than an hour...
    i may have a LO on the way.. but for the moment, i'm gonna enjoy one last christmas as the BIG BABY!! haha!!

mum's can be soo mean haha ;)
    xxxx

15. stuffymuffy

stuffymuffy Well-Known Member

We call it Christmas eve eve too! It's so strange to think that this time next year it will be bubby's first Christmas :)

16. QuintinsMommy

QuintinsMommy Well-Known Member

lol awe cheater trashit! I wanna see my gifts! lol
    happy christmas eve eve!

17. 05wilkesm

05wilkesm Guest

Happy christmas eve eve guys!!
    can't wait im soo excited!
    and mee too it just doesnt "click in" that this time next year i'll be sorting out all the gifts for babys 1st christmas!
    its soo excitingg!!! :D
    xx