Its finally here..............

chella

mummy of 3 & 1 angel x
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

:happydance: Finally the :witch: has finally decided to visit, i had a feeling it was coming yesterday as had my headache what i use to get and also the dull ache below and then the same this morning before i went swimming so when i got home i pop to loo soz if (tmi) and there was blood , i have never been so happy to see the :witch: here starting to feel me abit more still a long journey ahead!!

I hope for all u girls who are waiting that the :witch: visits very very soon

:hug:

Rachy xxxx

Congratulations.

A new start ahead. Best of luck. xxx

Hey chella, so happy for you! :happydance::happydance:

Its gotta be my turn soon..

Yay! Congratulations!!!

Who would have thought we would all want the :witch: so badly!?

Hey Jen35 it will def. be ur turn soon.Hows u doing ? sending :hug: x

Hey Carcam u should hav heard me i was jumpin with joy if ne one else had heard their'd hav thought i won the lotto lol but its true i never thought id be this happy to hav the :witch: arrive. Hows u doing ? sending :hug: x

Hey Emerald78 Remember keep me posted and best of luck, sending :hug: x

rachy xxxx

Fab news chella! Onwards & upwards now! :D

I'm so happy for you that she arrived and now you can get back to normal. It'll be the only time you'll be happy to see her!

did you call the period the witch?
I didn't know at all, that's funny
so is your happiness to have it because most of the time we get so grumpy!
I believe I am eager to her to arrive too, still 3 weeks at least though arrgh maybe more, but let's be positive

anyways glad for you Rachy best of luck for the following!

Yeah Chella at last you can move on a bit!

Thank u Chilli , it feels like ive gotten over one chapter in my life and now got to survive the next but im just goin to take things as they come i have got this far with the help of some good family and friends and also if it wasnt for this forum and you girls on here i dont think i would of handle this as well as i have, so thank u all for ur support and i hope we all have good news soon and be going thru to the next chapter very soon xxx sending lots of hugs to u all xxxx

I remember that feeling too... wanted so long for bfp and then after a mc you are gagging for a bfn haha....

I remember that feeling too... wanted so long for bfp and then after a mc you are gagging for a bfn haha....

Hi Ya Widger,

Tell me bout it; was so excited when i done my 8 pregnancy test and then who'd of thought id be over the moon when the :witch: had visited, just hope this will be her last visit for maybe another 9mths :cloud9: but if not ill just hav to keep positive and tryin (poor hubby)

Hows u feelin and doin ?

Rachy x

I'm doing ok thanks... well I think. I've been feeling a bit down with the amount of friends I've been hearing that have had no probs getting pregnant. Lucky them eh. Anyway, go to the docs next week for my test results and will be trying as soon as can after that. Hopefully it will be our time next month xx

Great news Rachy!!!:happydance:, now you can start to move on:hugs:

I am sending you all the luck and so much :dust: :dust:

Thinking of you :friends:

xoxo Rach

Fab news, chella!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

At last, the :witch: doing something right, for a change! I was really lucky that she showed up bang on time after my mc, as if nothing had happened. Couldn't believe it, and it restored my faith in my body, that it can sometimes do the right thing.

This is one step closer to your next bfp, with a beautiful bouncing baby at the end :hugs:

Congrats girly!!!! I am so glad to hear that. Now we are in the same boat, maybe we will both get a bfp this coming month!!!:happydance::happydance:
Vic

hey hun, thats great news, really pleased for you. I'm still waiting and it's driving me slowly insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->