Its happening on Tuesday.

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
:thumbup: I've got it all figured out. I'm going to go into labour Monday morning. im making mom cook a huge turkey dinner on sunday so I can stuff my face(someone told me to eat turkey! Soon2b3 I think!...have her Tuesday,same day as the US presidental election hah...and I won't be able to watch the damn thing!!

I'll be damned if thats not how it turns out :rofl:

She has to come out next week, there's no more room left :rofl:

Hahah well we will see what happens I say youll have a while to go still :p Lets hope she comes now tho

:rofl: nice!

I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that she comes on time!!!

haha i hope it works!! OHs convinced katie's gona come on sunday, its my little sister's birthday and she's dead spoilt so he wants katie to take her limelight haha!!

Today is my planned day :D ..... and so far nothing.

I gave myself today to wish and hope he was early and then after that I'll all for celebrating still being pregnant until nature takes it's tole.

lol well its her sweet 16th, she's already been told she's not gettin much, cos they took her to dubai in summer for her birthday!!! so it would be like, haha your birthdays been taken over. and then next year, when she wants a car and stuff. oh, but wait, its katie's first birthday!!!!

lol

I can't decide if mine will come late so that DH's paternity leave and Christmas hols become super-complicated and we probably lose out, or early so that we don't get to se the Mighty Boosh live a week before my due date!

OMG, I wish we could decide the date!!! Mine would have passed by now for sure!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->