It's in the eyes apparently UPDATE!!!

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
DH & I are TTC baby #4...11DPO today...and my DH looks at me and says 'you're pregnant!!'...him and his family say they can always tell that's a woman's pregnant by her eyes. I know...weird. Let me tell you though...none of them have been wrong EVER.

Do you ladies believe this?!! I know nothing will determine a pregnancy unless the test comes back positive. But this morning I was thinking there's NO way I'm pregnant...so maybe I'm holding onto this for hope LOL!!

Anyone else have family that can just 'tell' you're expecting!

My Great Grandma used to have "the dream" lol It was some dream(i can't remember what, but i want to say it was something to do with a fish..) and everytime she would have this dream, somebody would find out they were prego. My aunt now has the same dream! I thought they were all crazy but sure enough when i was 5 weeks pregnant and nobody knew except my husband and i, she asked if i was pregnant!

No but I wish there was! I'm interested to see if your family are right :) are you planning on testing soon? :)

So what is it about the eyes? Do they look more tired than usual?

So what is it about the eyes? Do they look more tired than usual?

I asked my DH about this, I said that I think he's just seeing how puffy my eyes are from being tired. He told me no, that he can't put his finger on it, that it's just something he sees in the eyes. He and my MILK and SIL were right at guessing my last 3 pregnancies. So far they've been right.

No but I wish there was! I'm interested to see if your family are right :) are you planning on testing soon? :)

I'm testing today. I'm running out to the store to buy a FRER and will let you ladies know:) it's still a bit early for me...but we will see. Id be shocked if I was pregnant cause I def don't feel like I am!

Yey can't wait to see the result :)

Good luck! I believe clairvoyance runs in families so i'm excited to see :)

Ok ladies!!! Update!!!!!

I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!! I'm still in shock!!! I tested just now! So apparently my husband is right...its in the eyes!

I don't either and I'm almost 6 weeks. Lol

Yeah sometimes those pregnancy hormones take a bit to kick in! Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones and breeze through the first trimester;) congrats to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->