It's in the eyes apparently UPDATE!!!

So what is it about the eyes? Do they look more tired than usual?

I asked my DH about this, I said that I think he's just seeing how puffy my eyes are from being tired. He told me no, that he can't put his finger on it, that it's just something he sees in the eyes. He and my MILK and SIL were right at guessing my last 3 pregnancies. So far they've been right.

Congrats jen! Tell your husband this is a skill women will pay for!

Wow thats awesome!!

Alright ladies...let's start posting pics of our eyes instead of pregnancy tests and have Jen's DH take a look. It'll save us some money! :laugh2:

Wow thats awesome!!

Alright ladies...let's start posting pics of our eyes instead of pregnancy tests and have Jen's DH take a look. It'll save us some money! :laugh2:

Hahaha yes! Huge money saver!!

Amazing & how spooky & cool that it was just in the eyes hehe! Congratulations :) not long til your first midwife apt now yay

My DH to be called it too! I kept saying "Next cycle we should..." or "If it doesn't happen this time..." He would just look at me and say "Baby, you're already pregnant." Got my BFP yesterday/this morning. Lol

My DH to be called it too! I kept saying "Next cycle we should..." or "If it doesn't happen this time..." He would just look at me and say "Baby, you're already pregnant." Got my BFP yesterday/this morning. Lol

Awe congrats!!!!! Both us are having June babies:) see that's the same thing I was saying to my DH...'next cycle we will ... ' and he kept saying.... Yeah whatever (rolling his eyes) lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"