It's my due date! Where is my baby :(?

Cassie96

Mother of one <3
Reaction score
I could of sworn she was coming early! 22nd of march, I was sure of it!
That came and went?
Now it's my due date, 9th April, and where is my baby :(

Had a sweep yesterday and she said it was a really good one, she could fit 2 fingers into my cervix, said it was really soft and thin. Said she was sure it would send me into labour, so where are my constractions? And why hasn't my plug come away :(

Sooo gutted! Anybody else feeling like this?

I'm due the 11th, at dr appt today....nothing! Not even at a 1!!! Needless to say, I've been sad and irritable all day. No plug, no BH, nothing. Really want to cry.

Aw, I feel like I will be saying the exact same thing in a few months. My first was born a week and a half late ( and by induction at that, who knows when she would've come) so I feel doomed to go past my due date again. I feel for you, but keep in mind that things can change over night so you never know. I've had friends who were not dilated a bit, not thinned, no plug lost, go into labor all of a sudden. There's no predicting it, and just because you don't have a concrete sign doesn't mean it can't happen. You just never know. Hopefully it's sooner rather than later.. Because I know how it feels! Best wishes

:hugs: I know how you feel - I'm 12 days overdue now and pretty much resigned to the induction on Thursday, rather than starting completely naturally. So grumpy with being pregnant now! :cry:

I think I might be the only one also due today and not fed up :lol:

I just feel like baby will come when he or she is ready, I know people say this all the time and it can be frustrating but I really believe it :)

Enjoy what alone time you have left, sleep, watch films, take long baths... Soon we'll have our babies here to snuggle! X

I was due yesterday, was convinced he'd be here early too as my first one was x.

I'm two days overdue with my third and no sign yet! Plug came away last week and I was 2cm and very forward and soft at my appointment last week but nope, no baby. Induction on Saturday anyway so not long to wait now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->