It's my last day!!

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
It's my last day in second tri and I'm off to third tri! Induction in 10 weeks. I'm nearly done :happydance::happydance:

See you all there soon x

I'm so excited! Although I have been sneaking a peek into 3rd tri already and can't see that many of the posts are relevant to me just yet! Think I'm going to be in bnb limbo for a couple of weeks?!

Yeah we definitely will be. Even though I only have 10 weeks left I just feel too early to be talking about labour and stuff! But Judging how fast 2nd tri has gone, soon we'll be leaving third tri for baby club!! Argh!

I am starting to get worried about labour! Will try not to think of it for a little bit longer!

I know. I'm worrying about my section scar rupturing and also worrying I won't get my VBAC. But I keep thinking, what will be will be. All that's matters is she is delivered safely and I'm safe also :)

So jealous Hun!! Enjoy so exciting! 2weeks+2 days for me eek! See you there 😝😝

Thanks Hun. It will fly and you'll be there before you know it :)

Yay! See you there in a couple days! It's all starting to get very real! I'm getting so anxious about Christmas stuff rolling into stores - I'm due Dec 7th....it puts it into crazy perspective!

Aww congrats!!! I'll be there on Thursday, its sooo exciting :)

Congrats and have a h&h rest of your pregnancy! We're far apart this time! I still have 12 weeks until 3rd tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->